Fate Of D Block Of B 17

Over last few months the price rise in d block plots is comparatively low, furthermore the mpch has also mentioned about some problems of land acquisition in d block. Does anyone know the actual problems and any comments about its future ?

For long long term investment it is good as like F 17 I hope they w take land in d block as we. Otherwise multi will give alternative plot. However most likely they will take land

I don't think they will be able to succeed in land acquisition, it's looks very difficult now, they have to offer alternative plots in E block or when they launch F block which is adjacent to E block. They have serious land acquisition issues in D block, can not be sorted, even if they do, they will not be able to acquire all D block, may be they can get some part of it.

Multi is acquiring land in b 17 d block but agree with nasir bhai its not very easy to acquire it now as some villages are too populated. Another issue is that they launched projects in brahma bahtur funds located there however they can manage that plots in e block

What is current price of d block plots? Is it worth it long term investment?

If you critically analyse the Google earth imagery there are about 85-90 houses out of which about 20 are good banglow type houses. Dont you guys think that MVHS can resolve the acquisition issues by offering good alternate s to the owners.

@ SHEIKH ABDUL 50 90 is arround 4.5 to 5 millions

@Nasir, what is there plan of launching F block, any ideas, will it be good from investment perspective.

Dear brother muhammad last year there was expection of f block but mpchs moves there intentions to multi park, in near future there is no chance of b 17 f block.

Ibrahim sb what is the expected date for the launch of Multi Park

Dear Syed Ibrahim,

I have a B-17 (E&F) membership file, I still don't know where my plot would be, I bought it in September this year. What do suggest ? should I keep this or sell this? as if F block is not going to launch.

Not sure when they will launch F block, but they planned to launch it in 2012, which resulted in decrease in prices of E block, so, they decided to cancel it. They have land there, they planned it to launch after they give possession in E and D block in July 2014.

Prices in D block have almost reached prices of E block over the last few weeks or so. Don't know the reason behind this, some dealers say they hv started development there. The land acquisition issues are there in D block, to me it looks a bit difficult to resolve them any time soon. Prices in D block are no more lucrative as they touched up E block. F block does not seem very near. Rumours are always there about Multi Park.

Mr khan one thing which is strange there is no development in d block as per last week visit then why prices equal to e block where u can see development, means investors are involve in this price change

If F block is launched in the future, then what is the method to get some files directly from MPCHS without giving profit to other people. How do people get them so quickly and before others? I ask the same question for every society in general.

Dear junaid only was is to keep in touch with dealers and mpchs office as booking speed of mpchs is faster then CDA now :)

@Syed Ibrahim: I need some good jaan pehchan in mpchs office. MPCHS is like a mini CDA…

Dear Ibrahim Sb, very true, its all investors game at the moment…

For the consumption of our readers there is some development in D Block but it has stated from the side of E Block in 50x90 plots. They have started developing the last street towards E block. Furthermore the leveling is also being carried out