From g9 to bahria enclave

Would it be nice move to sell my house in g9 30x50 corner house with lush green lawn and move to Bahria enclave phase-1 sector c kanal plot and then build it

My heart says no, my brain says yes as seems like wise move keeping in view future

Bahria enclave already has beaconhouse in sector A, I visited BSS north office in bani gala yesterday , classes will begin this year till 8th class, next year O & A levels shall start, so no issues for kids

but Really confused as G9 is great with best location etc, please guise/help

Read this news (published today) before moving into a new house at Bahria Enclave.

Public Accounts Committee wants encroached land retrieved from Bahria Enclave

http://www.dawn.com/news/1260909/pac-wants-encroached-land-retrieved-from-bahria-enclave

BE is in hot waters nowadays so be careful. I think G-9 is good and if you are not happy in the atmosphere as I can guess, then try going to E-11 or D-12 even. If you want BT living, then old phase 1-6 may be good for you but access will be a huge problem…

Noted , thx for inputs

I was about to purchase 8 marla plot in N sector Bahria enclave. Now i am confused

@Junaid I am happy in G-9, no issue at all

if I sell this, I would be able to buy a plot and build on it in the amount which I would get by selling g9 house

so idea was to jump from 7 marla house to kanal house in the same price :))

Hashim, Bahria Enclave I is beautiful, no doubt and seems like an excellent place to live however I think you should keep your property in G-9. These sectors will always be in high demand and once you sell it - it will be difficult to buy it again. My suggestion is to rent out your G-9 house, take a loan and buy and move to Bahria. Use the rental income to pay off the loan.

D-12 would be good for you then…

@Junaid

Budget 2.3-2.4 crores

Can I build a Kanal house in d-12 ? I think not even 40x80

Oh no not kanal in D-12, maybe 10 marla… But if you really want a kanal in that budget then I think you have to look at Zone 2 societies, in them I think B-17 is the best.