Future Of BT Karachi

My question from senior experts is what they think about Bahria Town Karachi. People who have invested in BT Karachi can get good return in next 2 to 3 years or one have to wait more than that.

KARACHI : Sindh High Court (SHC) on 24 January, 2014 issued a notice to Bahria Town Karachi, asking them to submit comments on a petition for generating revenue by unfair means from citizens of Pakistan.

In earlier notice of SHC the Bahria Town Karachi was supposed to obtain No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the provincial authorities of the land where the projects are supposed to launch but Bahria Town Karachi was unable to submit No Objection Certificate (NOC) to SHC. The SHC added that Bahria Town Karachi committed that they will submit NOC to SHC before the launching of Bahria Town Karachi.

Sources told the DawnNews that earlier without obtaining NOC from authorities concerned, Bahria Town administration started the registration process which according to him was illegal, said advocate Maulvi Iqbal Haider counsel for the petitioner. Sources said that it is expected that SHC would take strict action against the non-compliance by Bahria Town Karachi and the process of launching of project would be suspending till further orders.

Dear Adnan,

Getting NOC from PPP led Govt. In Sindh for MR will not be a big issue.

What expert members say about this proposition, while we know the friend of AAZ (Asif Ali Zardari) and MR (Malik Riaz)?

So where are you seeing BT karachi at this stage ? I baught confirmed 10 marla residential plot and one appartment in hoshang I think. Just worried about it was my good step as a investment point of view or not ?

I am just 23 year old overseas pakistani guy and putting my legs in very firt time in this kinda things thats y I am more worried.

Please don’t enter into the dirty business of property so early. … Concentrate on your growth in career and then purchase the property of your choice per your family requirements and needs …best of luck. …

Would you be able to pay heavy instalments of hoshang apartment at this stage of your career…Their tag price is expected to be very high…

If you are persistent in your earnings without a dip then its a positive initiative you have taken at an early part of your life,if you always are in a fear of making mistakes then you wont be trying anything in life,life teaches you at every step.its a good start thumbs up,rather then spending your fortune on unnecessary luxuries in life,you have done a good long term investment which will surely give you an outcome in a decade ,once you are done and you are a long term investor then forget about short term setbacks,eventually you’ll rip the fruit,God bLess

Adnan sb is also right

Yeah when I was buying it was in my mind that its not a short term inVestment. InshAllah I can pay easily installments for both. Thats true when you dont take a risk you cant get anything. Adnan bhai thanx alot for encouraging me and saadi bhai thanx to you too. Sorry for mistake saadi bhai my appartment is not in hoshang its in society where I have my plot as well.

Actually I baught one plot in bahria phase 8 five month ago and I got good response from it and I am still holding it and just considering that one I went for BT karachi. InshAllah everything will be fine. I have alot of hopes with BT karachi

Good luck for your investments brother…

Mateen Bro,as we all knows that Bahrai is bieng hold by a single person,And he has the decision power,and if we take a glance on his past experience like Bahria Town ISB and Lahore,both these project shows Bahria Town Karachi worth,in future this project will be a great opportunity for all the long terms investor.