Future of sector e-12

Hi all,
Is there anyone who has an idea if long term investment in e-12 will it be a good option. I am thinking about buying a 500 or 600 yards plot in e-12 after selling my 35x70 plot in g-14/4, i need sincere and expert advise, i am planning for a 3-5 year long term investment period. Please advise. Thanks in advance

Hi,

According to my knowledge, the average price of 500-600 yards plots in sector e-12, increased by 30% in last 3 years. I have mentioned this percentage on the basis of my own research. So, i think it would be healthy to invest in this locality.

Regards, Zain nadeem

Dear Munir

For long term investment, any property in Pakistan promises good returns. Investing in Islamabad is particularly a good idea because the city needs expansion and the development here is planned and executed in a manner that inspires everyone. For a 35 year long investment, you can expect massive returns.

To help you make a more informed decision, i strongly recommend you to contact Syed Ibrahim as he deals extensively in Islamabad properties and keeps a close eye on the capital's realty market.

Regards Samra Zulfiqar

Dear ms samra, thx for the input, yes i will remain in touch with mr ibrahim, he is definitely an expert of this field. Regards

Your choice is very good. G-14/4 is a mature investment now coz its developed. E-12 has great prospects. Although there are no signs of development in the near future however i have been watching this sector very closely. The prices there are hiking steadily. And if its development is announced any sooner, aap ka to chhakka lag jayega :slight_smile:

I personally think e-12 is over priced with not much on the ground yet the prices are high. One could argue this is because of the location of this sector and proximity to the main islamabad but somehow i am sceptical about any new sector in islamabad where one kanal is more than 30 laaks, to have any investment potential. I will go for the new sectors where you can get kanal for less than 30 laaks and sit on it for couple of years. Once thee real estate bubble bursts inshaallah you will get the least hit or not at all.