Gandhara city or Mumtaz city?

Where to invest?

Gandhara city or mumtaz city?

Same question..

Top City / Mumtaz City or Gandhara City?

what are the prices of 30x60 in these locations

PECHS is lot better than these .The rates are half and location is excellent

Where is PECHS?

PECHS is a big no go! No offense but as a matter of fact thats like a haunted place…

If we add Airport enclave and university town along with Top City / Mumtaz City or Gandhara City then what are experts opinions on these 5 societies?

I got a plot in GC in March 2017 the size was 25x50. I got it in 24 lacs and sell it in 28.5 lacs in July 2017. At that time there was a lot of activity in that area due to inauguration of NIIA. Afterwards the whole area went into a dip and prices had decreased significantly.

TC and MC enjoys a good location and I think it will re-gain the price and become gradually better in coming years.

GC is very small society but beautiful work had been done there.

UT is so so location is good but unable to get the access as well as there is a degree of less developer's interest at the moment.

Agreed with Mr Khalid, in my personal opinion TC, MC & GC have so much potential yet, the reason behind dip in prices is overall downfall in every sector of life and taxes on property transfer,investors fetch out there money from market which was major factor in daily real estate business

The main advantage is that these societies are located besides the new zero=point of Isb…everything is in close proximity