Ghori Town investment

I am planing to buy house in ghori town near islamabad expressway. What is status of ghori town? Is it private land and private society since it don’t have cda noc? Other societies o-9 police foundation, pakistan town phase ii also don’t have cda noc. I checked list from cda site.I am surprised green avenus at park road near cda park enclave also dont have cda noc. But price is 10,000,00 per marla there. Is my investment is safe in ghori town?

Ghori town is a private residential society…I would say that better go for Pwd,Pakistan town,Naval anchorage,bahria town or dha…

Dear Tanveer,

Agree with SAADI sab.more better to go Bahria phase8 or Dha phase2.

Regards

I already considered Pwd, DHA and naval Anchorage but these societies are far away from Ghori Town and i daily go to Islamabad for job. This is only society before airport chowk. My question is that is it safe to invest in ghori town.Ghori town property registered to your name from Islamabad Kacheri. Kindly guide me about legal status of ghori town. Ghori town is very populated. Thousand of houses built there and construction is on full boom

Tanveer Sb

Yes the investment is secure 100%. Ghauri town is working since 1992 and so far the owners of Ghauri Town have delivered 100%. No one in the market will say that they cheat. So U can buy or even invest in Ghauri Town.

Dear Tanveer Sb,

i have my own plot in Ghori Town 3rd from main double road, it is in phase 4a, Street No 2. Size 7 marla. Demand is 550,000 per marla, i m going to pakistan very soon, if you are interested contact me. +971 50 8921087.

ghori Town is very close to zero point and having all amenities available, very good place for building house.

I am urgently selling this plot holding it since 2012.

Dear Mr. Tanveer,

i have send you an email

you can contact me through email: masudzafar@hotmail.com and cell: +971 50 8921087.

I had my own 10 marla plot i bought it 3.5 lac per marla in 2012 and sold it out couple of days ago at 6.75 lac per marla.

Dear Mr.Malik

your plot was located in which phase and street. You sold it on very high rate

reply plz

Masud Sb, it is corner plot in street 4B phase 5

Dear Mr. Tanveer,

i am still waiting for your offer?

Reply plz

Masud