Good projects near gt road intersection with kashmir highway

Are there any good projects where residential and commercial plots are available on installments? I am specifically interested in areas near the intersection of gt road with kashmir highway.

The excellent and almost signal free Kashmir Highway has reduced the travel time between zero point to GT Road. I believe that it has raised the prospects of real estate near and around new Islamabad airport.

@Ammar NIIA area and adjacent societies will soon become the axis of property investment in the following order:-

1) Top City-1

2) Mumtaz City

3) Faisal Town or Khudadad City (Airport Enclave) or University Town

4) Gandhara City (to be launched soon)

5) PECHS

I ignored G-16/G-15 as CDA sectors will however be the beneficiary.

Ammar you can consider the options as told by Ali but exactly in the opposite order

I ignored G-16/15 intentionally

Thank you Ali and Arshad sahibaan. Who are the sponsors of Gandhara City?

Secondly in which of these projects I can buy plots in installments?

Gandhara City partner of Mumtaz City. I thing Top City-1 bt first visit area & then perform istikhara

I am Saudia based. Have to send a close friend to visit the sites But you gave me great starting point. I am looking for long term investment. Istikharah is a must do thing for me.

Ammar bhai, Faisal Town is a very good option. Recently they have launched Faisal Residencia on installments.

F-17 Multi is also safe and secure investment option but it is not on installments.

Regards

For commercial options, I will suggest 5-marla possession plot in G-16 Ministry of Interior. Transaction price is just above 1 crore for this and you can negotiate. At this price, this is an excellent option if you ask me from a potential perspective.

Mr. Khan sir, I just visited the website of Faisal Residencia and i like the location and payment plan. Thank you so much. May allah SWT bless you.

Paki-1 sir, thanks but all my savings are parked in plots in DHA and Naval Anchorage.

Ali sir, Gandhara City location is fine but the website does not provide any information on the project. Mumtaz City and Top City 1 seem like already sold in the market, hence not available on installments perhaps.

So my plan would be to target a 10M or 1K plot in Faisal Residencia and then one plot in Gandhara City when it is launched. Any further advice?

Of course i will ask my friend to visit the locations and I will do istikharah too.

Ammar sb, thanks and welcome.

Please do all homework before making any investment.

Regards

Mr. Khan, what ype of homework? If you can specify for me, it will be great.

Living in KSA, I have to trust my friends to make the best judgement.

What is the future of PECHS islamabad is dead or save

I mean dont believe me blindly or any one else.

@Ammar,

Gandhara City is owned by a partner of Mumtaz City having only 2 sizes of residential plots 25x50 & 30x60 approx. 35% will be the down payment remaining in 18 months installments.Development work is in progress fully leveled land.

Commercial plots on installments are available @ Top City & Mumtaz City.