Green enclave-ii fgehf barakhau islamabad

My father is retired government servant. He applied for a plot in fgehf in 2009. Last week on friday 2016-05-07, we received a letter that we got a 10 marla plot in green enclave phase 2 barakhau islamabad and need to submit a down payment of 5 lack.

In that letter it's mention that fgechf need to aquire more land and need money for it.

I have also heard rumors about f/14, it will launch in near future and if we will not take plot in this green enclave barakhau islamabad we had possibility to get in f/14, but not sure on it when f/14 will launch and we had a possibility to get plot in f/14

I need an expert advice from respected groups member on this. Following are the few points that i need your advice on.

1. Should we submit 500,000 thousands as a down payment for 10 marla plot in green enclave barakhau islamabad?

2. What is the future of this latest government scheme ?

3. Where green enclave phase ii located?

4. Is scheme location is good for investment?

5. Should we wait for f/14 ? But we are not sure that we will get plot in that future scheme or not.

6. What will be the profit after 3 to 5 years if we go with a plot in green enclave phase ii islamabad ?

It seems that most of the government serve net applied for plots in fgehf received these letters. Your comment will be really helpful for all of us.

Seems a gamble.

F-14 is very prime location and expect too much competition and corruption/favouritism in plot balloting. F-14 prices would appreciate much faster than the barakahu society.

I heard fgehf have set a criteria for people in F-14; however, not sure in Pakistan corruption is always there.

Why not evaluate your risks first. How much you would lose if you dont take BaraKahu plot now and wait for F-14?

I don't think BaraKahu scheme would make appreciable progress in 3 to 5 years so prices would not change much.

My earlier reply was not posted, somehow. I think you need to evaluate your risk factors. How much you would lose if you don’t take Barakahu plot, wait for F-14 and couldn’t get plot in F-14. If you can afford this, better wait. F-14 is very prime and in zone-1.

As per your information, your father got plot in category-III and in phase-II of this scheme (i.e. F-14/15) there will be only Category-I plot or may be few Category-II plot.

Phase-I plot issuance criteria is first come first server and Phase-II is age crieteria. But in Phase-II your father may not get plot due to category issue.

location of phase-I is on angori road after bara kahu. It is 4 kilometer from 17 mile stop. And the area is almost acquired by Govt; and survey from NESPAK has done.

it is scheme of 10-15 year long term as we all know how housing foundation and Govt; organizations works. After 3 to 5 years NO major profit is expected.

Sir risk is, if you apply in F-14 and unfortunately (God forbid), your father may not get a plot then you have to wait for next sector so choice is urs. No match b/w bharakahu and f-14.When did your father retire?

@ALi Sir there are limited category 3 plots aswell..

SAADI bhai,

Thanks for correction.

moreover, the phase-II(F-14/15) there are 3200 plots in total. 2700 are only CSS officers who have applied and in a recent meeting they further asked for CSS officers quota. The non-CSS officers will get very tiny pie of the cake.

Also keep in mind that 10% quota is for autonomous organization working under federal umbrella.

Moral of the story, for junior officers or for non-CSS category officers, there is very little chance (tends to 0) in F-14/15.

Thanks a lot for your quick responses!!. I really appriciate your help.

@SAADI bahi My father retired in 2011 and yes you are right we got an offer of category 3 plot in Green Enclave

@ Ali..Sir with all due respect, someone is misguiding you and is portraying the things very wrong way..I will present everything in detail later as mechanism for allotment you are telling is entirely wrong.

@Hammad..Sir if you ask me, you should go for f-14 as it may be a little bit of risk but it is worth taking..And God forbid if you dont get allotment in this scheme then you would get in next sector which would be better than bharakahu as bharakahu is not lucrative to keep..

Aslo got letter of 10 marla, i dealer offer me 8 lakh 2nd 10 lakh for letter only.

Two of my colleagues got plots in bhara kaho , they don’t have money for down payment , one is 35×70, other is 40×80, they want to sale it, should I buy it , and how much own should be given ???

As per my opinion both are long term investment in case of bara kaho it looks low investment and low risk as this will be developed first ultimately while f14/15 will take much more longer and might be expensive as well(if some one can confirm it’s price) and bara kaho area is not bad too you’ll have few good schemes in neighbours like bahria golf/enclave2 etc. And the area will be developed with time. So i don’t think there is any risk in investing except few years waiting.

He might give me file with merely 10 to 20k own , but the problem is that no one still knows the exact price of plots , there are rumors that 35×70 would cost 22.5 lac but still nothing official been announced . … Please suggest should I buy or refrain???

Aqueel sb 35x70 own must be between 5 to 7 lacs and secondly exact prices are mentioned in the brochure.It is a long term investment though and cannot be comprehended as good or bad at this stage.

Hammad! if u hv 30/35 lakh, u can buy 30*60 plot F-14/15 when it will be announced bt risk factor is that initially there will be no transfer & deal will be done on stamp papers.

For Bahara kahu scheme, i can only say it may take 7-12 yrs. Zone 2 & 5 are main property hubs in Rwp/Isd

Anyone knows the total cost of 10 marla (35X70) and 40X80 in green enclave please let me know

What will be the final price of 7 marla plot ? Any update???

I have heard that FGEHF has issued some allotment letters of F-14 to Category-I employees. Any body has information about this? What about price?

Yes thats true Rafique sb

Dear Sir,

I have deposited Rs.350000/- for Cat-IV (Green Enclave-II, Barah Kahu)in 06/2016. What i do next

I Want to know about the houseing scehme of green enclave 2.

At 5 may 2016 we recived a letter in which ask that we get a plot of 5 marla in phase 6 and we submit it down payment at lest

2lake 50 thousand but after that we get no new massege or letter about that i want to know about it location as well as and time duration when we get our palot.......??????