Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Where to Buy discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Where to Buy advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Where to Buy discussion.
Hammad zahoo..
( 3 posts )

[19 Replies]
My father is retired government servant. He applied for a plot in fgehf in 2009. Last week on friday 2016-05-07, we received a letter that we got a 10 marla plot in green enclave phase 2 barakhau islamabad and need to submit a down payment of 5 lack.

In that letter it's mention that fgechf need to aquire more land and need money for it.

I have also heard rumors about f/14, it will launch in near future and if we will not take plot in this green enclave barakhau islamabad we had possibility to get in f/14, but not sure on it when f/14 will launch and we had a possibility to get plot in f/14

I need an expert advice from respected groups member on this. Following are the few points that i need your advice on.

1. Should we submit 500,000 thousands as a down payment for 10 marla plot in green enclave barakhau islamabad?

2. What is the future of this latest government scheme ?

3. Where green enclave phase ii located?

4. Is scheme location is good for investment?

5. Should we wait for f/14 ? But we are not sure that we will get plot in that future scheme or not.

6. What will be the profit after 3 to 5 years if we go with a plot in green enclave phase ii islamabad ?

It seems that most of the government serve net applied for plots in fgehf received these letters. Your comment will be really helpful for all of us.

1252 days ago In Where to Buy
    Post Answer
    Alpha_K
    (125 posts)
    My earlier reply was not posted, somehow. I think you need to evaluate your risk factors. How much you would lose if you don't take Barakahu plot, wait for F-14 and couldn't get plot in F-14. If you can afford this, better wait. F-14 is very prime and in zone-1.
      1252 days ago 

@li
      (336 posts)
      As per your information, your father got plot in category-III and in phase-II of this scheme (i.e. F-14/15) there will be only Category-I plot or may be few Category-II plot.

Phase-I plot issuance criteria is first come first server and Phase-II is age crieteria. But in Phase-II your father may not get plot due to category issue.

location of phase-I is on angori road after bara kahu. It is 4 kilometer from 17 mile stop. And the area is almost acquired by Govt; and survey from NESPAK has done.

it is scheme of 10-15 year long term as we all know how housing foundation and Govt; organizations works. After 3 to 5 years NO major profit is expected.
        1252 days ago 

Falcon
        (4444 posts)
        Sir risk is, if you apply in F-14 and unfortunately (God forbid), your father may not get a plot then you have to wait for next sector so choice is urs. No match b/w bharakahu and f-14.When did your father retire?

@ALi Sir there are limited category 3 plots aswell..
          1252 days ago 

@li
          (336 posts)
          SAADI bhai,

Thanks for correction.

moreover, the phase-II(F-14/15) there are 3200 plots in total. 2700 are only CSS officers who have applied and in a recent meeting they further asked for CSS officers quota. The non-CSS officers will get very tiny pie of the cake.

Also keep in mind that 10% quota is for autonomous organization working under federal umbrella.

Moral of the story, for junior officers or for non-CSS category officers, there is very little chance (tends to 0) in F-14/15.
            1252 days ago 

Hammad zahoo..
            (3 posts)
            Thanks a lot for your quick responses!!. I really appriciate your help.

@SAADI bahi My father retired in 2011 and yes you are right we got an offer of category 3 plot in Green Enclave
              1252 days ago 

Alpha_K
              (125 posts)
              Seems a gamble.

F-14 is very prime location and expect too much competition and corruption/favouritism in plot balloting. F-14 prices would appreciate much faster than the barakahu society.

I heard fgehf have set a criteria for people in F-14; however, not sure in Pakistan corruption is always there.

Why not evaluate your risks first. How much you would lose if you dont take BaraKahu plot now and wait for F-14?

I don't think BaraKahu scheme would make appreciable progress in 3 to 5 years so prices would not change much.
                1252 days ago 

Falcon
                (4444 posts)
                @ Ali..Sir with all due respect, someone is misguiding you and is portraying the things very wrong way..I will present everything in detail later as mechanism for allotment you are telling is entirely wrong.

@Hammad..Sir if you ask me, you should go for f-14 as it may be a little bit of risk but it is worth taking..And God forbid if you dont get allotment in this scheme then you would get in next sector which would be better than bharakahu as bharakahu is not lucrative to keep..
                  1251 days ago 

Muhammad asi..
                  (1 post)
                  Aslo got letter of 10 marla, i dealer offer me 8 lakh 2nd 10 lakh for letter only.
                    1251 days ago 

Aqueel Yousa..
                    (10 posts)
                    Two of my colleagues got plots in bhara kaho , they don't have money for down payment , one is 35×70, other is 40×80, they want to sale it, should I buy it , and how much own should be given ???
                      1251 days ago 

Imran Khan
                      (383 posts)
                      As per my opinion both are long term investment in case of bara kaho it looks low investment and low risk as this will be developed first ultimately while f14/15 will take much more longer and might be expensive as well(if some one can confirm it's price) and bara kaho area is not bad too you'll have few good schemes in neighbours like bahria golf/enclave2 etc. And the area will be developed with time. So i don't think there is any risk in investing except few years waiting.
                        1249 days ago 

Post Answer (19 Replies)
                        1 2 >

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL