Gulberb Islamabad Future For Investment

Aoa,

Dears please tell me the future of Gulberg Islamabad for investment of one year or long time and how much price for 30x60 plot.

What is development status and it development quality, if anybody have clear picture?

Mr Usman gulberg is a good place to invest still great potential but prices are almost doubled in 2 years.I will advise you visit and see development by urself before investing as some blocks are developed and development is great those block are expensive plot price for 7 Marla range from 16 to 24 and I heard they are launching new blocks with price tag of 25 minimal not confirmed yet.

It's great place only thing is they are delaying the development of patch of gulberg expressway connecting green with resedentia but you can still travel on expressway once they will connect it will be 10 minute drive from airport chock and price it will beat Bahria and Dha both due to its location and development standard for sure.

For past reference u can click on my post which I write on gulberg when it was launched and most people on the forum we’re telling people overpriced ,not big brand,bla bla but time shows whoever invest they are benified on a small plot since launch people can get 10 Lakh profit on a small 7 Marla plot at launch it was 14 Lakh and even in this market gulberg is doing good.

@Rashid

I also heard that they will launch new area in August, but they are not confirming it yet. But I think I must be launched as some of the area was reserved for future development near to GR (Gulberg Residencia) block A and B. And I think they are not completing Expressway because that will boost the prices of land near GR which they don't want as they have to buy land for new launching. I am hoping that after new launching they will start developing expressway, and that will be the time when GR prices will increase a lot. So according to my understanding this is the right time to invest in GR.

@X2princ3

The Expressway is being developed from the greens side. They have started cutting and levelling the hills between Block D and E of greens (beyond Block C) right up to the last round about where the road takes a turn to the right towards the residentia. Once this patch of Expressway is completed, then only 20% of Expressway will be left.

Another big development is that they have started work on the second bridge over the lake where the Block C ends.

@MG4

Thats a good news about second bridge, I will visit it on this weekend inshaAllah.

Simply stay away from Gulburg

Mr. Aggressive is very aggressive. Can you please quote some reasons…? :slight_smile:

The location of residencia is very remote.

Development standard is pathetic.

It will not be livable in the coming 10 years.

The developer is simply not trust worthy.

Developer has no interest in residencia, which they have in greens.

Mr. Aggressive is simply fan of Top City or Multi Block F :slight_smile:

Due to high demand, prices are really high in Gulberg Islamabad. It is a good chance to invest over there and get high ROI. Prices are almost doubled in last years thats why I would like to suggest you that dont safe property for long time as there can also be downfall. If you want to construct home over there then go for it because it will give you chance to sell at good price after some years.

Http://www.ameradnan.com

Mr aggressive does not even know wre is gulberg and just ignore him as it better to stay away.

Location of Gulberg is not good but location of B-17 block E & F,Multi Residencia, Faisal Town is ver good. That even donot fall is Islamabad territory.

Either these people are fool or they are trying to make other people fool?

Aik or ay gaya ha. Welcome to this debate

HAHA

Thanks

All unstudied are promoting gulburg

For your kind information , no one is promoting Gulberg here. But you are in-search of plastic toys for your satisfaction.

Keep looking for it :-D

Thanks

Gulberg if developed what they claim will, only be second to zone1 and 2 ,but unfortunately who can trust whom, i have noticed people praising cda sectors a lot. Ok no doubt up to 12 and 13th series they have no comparison ,but the further sectors are just societies of thugs for whom making fun of cda and looting common people and then vanishing off the scenes is common routine, if some strong pressure from cda and that only secondary to very strong public political pressure comes on them ,then they try to find some funds via loans or further charging existing clients to show something to cda ,in order to keep them quite for next few years,this is the game unfortunately, and only black money holders ,who wants to hide off the public eyes its best place to reside in as black money will not prominent in public eyes,if some one disagree please prove me wrong