Gulberg commercial options

What are the best options in gulberg islamabad in terms of locations, authenticity, deliverability, price, contractor etc. I have budget of 2-2.5 million down payment and 2.5 million in installments over 2-3 years. Expert please advise.

Any Isloo guru please…

Brother, the thing with Gulberg as it stands now have three spots for potential growth:

1-- Gulberg Expressway Commercial (Gulberg Greens Centre)

The most expensive in the Gulrbeg and big names whatever in Gulberg are here including Telenor and more to follow. However, as far as residential and commercial units the best time is pre-launch where the minimum can be 9000/sq. ft. for Residential and 35000/sq. ft for Commercial. Expectation is multinational will prefer it who need bigger space but not expensive like Blue Area etc. Here there are Fram Houses that belong to some of the Power Elites of PAK!

2-- Gulberg Business Square (Gulberg Greens Block A)
Its not the central but takes 3 - 4 minutes from Expressway to reach here. Prices are cheaper than Mian Commercial. Pre launch anything from 7000/sq. ft. for Residential to 3000/sq. ft. for commercial.

3-- Gulberg Residencia (D-Markaz)
Its further down Greens and is central commercial of Residencia. Its rapidly expanding and I believe small commercial units here will be very attractive as this is the spot where most population will be existing. Prices, I am not sure!

============================
Bottom Line:

-- For now Gulberg Commercial is in Surplus but it will level out as more population and more people outside Gulberg start to visit it. Multinationals will have their setups and their employees will create residential needs too. It needs 3+ years at minimum for best take-off. The trick is if people outside Gulberg start seeing that commercial that is closer and better than those in Es and Fs of ISB. The biggest retail of PAK, Imtiaz Super Stores have already setup just at the entrance of Gulberg, more seem to follow!

-- If their access issues sorted (from 3 side. Prime access they already have with a dedicated interchange), it will be one of most accessible locations after those E, F, G of ISB. Gulberg has much better infrastructure than those CDA commercials with Power, Security and Civic Amenities.

-- Large Commercial: Go to Gulberg Expressway Comercial (central)
-- Apartments: Gulberg Business Square
-- Small Commercial Units: Gulberg Residencia D-Markaz

Dont invest too heavy as it will take years to take off, but its well worth at least an investment!!

-- Almost all projects in Greens progressing as some big guns behind them so reputation seems good on delivery. The best time is investment at pre-launch!

On a similar note, TopCity Commercial seems attractive too! Or the Commercial auctioned just outside G-13/14.

Hope that helps, All the best!!

Very well explained by Imtiaz Sb.

On Gulberg expressway Skypark 1 is one of best options for commercial as well as apartments. Their one project is already delivered in Gulberg.

In D markaz many projects are going on. Rabi centre is one of best in D markaz. It’s builder has delivered 5 projects in different areas including one in Gulberg.

I booked a shop in rabi centre some 6 months ago. That time price was ~ 3500/sq ft for ground floor.

I had communication with Skypark 1 also but that was beyond my budget due larger area shops.

Being an overseas Pakistani, I sent my brother to visit on site. He liked the location of D markaz.
Looks better due to one central commercial area surrounded by all residential blocks of Gulberg residencia.
If budget allows, Gulberg expressway projects are better.
For limited budget D markaz is better.

In same budget like Gulberg expressway projects. Options can be checked on GT road around Giga Mall, like D mall & zeta 1 etc. As alternate choice on installment.

Thank you very much Imtiaz brother for a detailed reply. I am, like many others, wants to have exert opinion, like yours to spend my hard earned money. Jazak’Allah

Brothers!

Greens is like Sectors E, F of CDA

Residencia is like Sectors G, I of CDA

All that comparison can be made and calculations done based on the model above ...

===============
For Gulberg, they don't need any lollipops like RRR, MA, and whatever the heck golden egg. It just needs more population and steady development, that's pretty much it!

The trick is, hopefully, Gulberg don't dig up commercial on each inch, as happened in most of Phase 8 and Enclave to devalue it with Surplus!

Dear Imtiaz Sb,
Is there any plan for 3 entrance/access for Gulberg?
As you gave a hint that if access issue is solved!

Yes, atleast 3 main access

1 is from main ISB Expressway (fully operational with dedicated interchange)

2 Taramri side

3 Naval (exists but in rough conditions)

will this access operational, the commercial of Gulberg becomes readily accessible for that population from those 3 points that is massive!!