Gulberg islamabad vs naval anchorage vs i-14

Hello dear members, your kind advice is required to compare the 3 options of gulberg islamabad vs naval anchorage vs i-14. The post is from investment purpose for 3 to 5 years and not to build a house. Which of the options will return better in say 5 years.

According to the budget, the range is between 2.5 - 3 million pkr including transfer charges.

Your honest and sincere advice is sought as it will impact very much on my decision.

Thank you!

In this budget you might not be able to get anything worthwhile in naval anchorage maybe an ordinary location 5 marla at most which is not that good for investment. Gulberg prices are also higher I am not sure if you can get a nonpossession but developed 7 marla in this range in any good block. Files are not recommended for investment. I-14 I don’t know much about it.

Thanks Awais -

5 marla files are available in Naval anchorage around 2 million. These can go up to the same price of 5 marlas plots currently between 3.5 - 4 million in 3 to 4 years.

Please suggest good sectors of Gulberg Isb and why are they rated good.

A,B,F,I are rated high in gulberg. A,B due to their location and B has 50 ft streets and F due to possassion and I due to its touching D markaz and some villas are constructed over there. In I-14 u will not get 30*60 plot in ur range but may check for 25*50 but its CDA sector and will rise for sure.

For long term investment like 5 years,

Invest in Gulberg Islamabad because it is the biggest society of Islamabad, Rawalpindi.

Investing in Gulberg will give good return.

Regards,

Some blocks are good in Gulberg residencia.No doubt about location but very slow development.

CDA is always better for investment.

Files are always long term and risky game.

Regards