Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Property Evaluation discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Property Evaluation advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Property Evaluation discussion.
AppCake
( 405 posts )

[38 Replies]
Gulberg Residencia prices are increasing on daily basis. Price of different sizes of plots have been increased three to four lac in month or two. At present there is hardly good location plot is available for sale in Gulberg Residencia. Would anybody throw some light on this price increase as no drastic change is visible?

2040 days ago In Property Evaluation
    Post Answer
    Real Estate ..
    (1046 posts)
    If no apparent change is visible, then the price increase might be due to the footfall of investors, which in my view is vulnerable to the risk of depression.
    A price increase led by the development of the locality is more authentic and worth considering.
      2040 days ago 

M.Ilyas
      (232 posts)
      True
        2040 days ago 

Prop Guide
        (6961 posts)
        Development is going on but at slow pace. The recent advertisement campaign by StarMarketing could also be a factor for the increase.

Thanks
          2040 days ago 

Isloo
          (1346 posts)
          @Zain. Totally agree with you.

@Khan. This is worrying, coze last time about 6 months ago when I visited I saw some development there. Seems like I need to visit the site again.

2039 days ago 

AppCake
            (405 posts)
            Any body who visited recently can tell us the actual story. Dealers are of the view that express way bridge is almost completed and work on next bridge is underway. And after three months one would visit the site through express way. If this news is correct thn it will boost the whole project. But any one who visited recently can throw some light on it.
              2039 days ago 

Imran Khan
              (383 posts)
              Hi, I visited Gulburg two days back and I was happy to see the development and standard of development. Some of the part till green is ready for posession and construction there is 2 km patch of express way left after the bridge which will take to residencia and will be completed by end of 2014. 50% blocks in residencia are developed and main roads are carpeted including markaz, there is access from naval anchorage to v block. I can say that by mid 2015 it shall be ready for posession. Anyone criticizing the project needs to visit first.
                2039 days ago 

AppCake
                (405 posts)
                Dear Imran useful information. If development is in progress with good pace thn the price increase justified. However as per investment point of view if prices are increasing thn who am I to complain?
                  2039 days ago 

AppCake
                  (405 posts)
                  @Mr Khan yes beside aggressive campaign by star marketing development could be the factor behind this price increase.however , some more visits some more critical analyses will clear the picture.

Regards
                    2039 days ago 

Prop Guide
                    (6961 posts)
                    Dear Ulfat, I agree with you.

Since, I have no stakes in this project at the moment, and have no money at hand to invest either, so, at least I am not visiting the site in the recent future. So, some interest parties might visit. If, got some money to invest then I might visit and share my findings.

Thanks
                      2039 days ago 

Waqas
                      (302 posts)
                      Forum members kindly share 1o marla plot prices in gulberg plz.
                        2038 days ago 

Post Answer (38 Replies)
                        1 2 3 4 >

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL