Gulberg Residencia Prices Appreciating?

Gulberg Residencia prices are increasing on daily basis. Price of different sizes of plots have been increased three to four lac in month or two. At present there is hardly good location plot is available for sale in Gulberg Residencia. Would anybody throw some light on this price increase as no drastic change is visible?

If no apparent change is visible, then the price increase might be due to the footfall of investors, which in my view is vulnerable to the risk of depression.
A price increase led by the development of the locality is more authentic and worth considering.

Development is going on but at slow pace. The recent advertisement campaign by StarMarketing could also be a factor for the increase.

Thanks

True

@Zain. Totally agree with you.

@Khan. This is worrying, coze last time about 6 months ago when I visited I saw some development there. Seems like I need to visit the site again.

Any body who visited recently can tell us the actual story. Dealers are of the view that express way bridge is almost completed and work on next bridge is underway. And after three months one would visit the site through express way. If this news is correct thn it will boost the whole project. But any one who visited recently can throw some light on it.

Hi, I visited Gulburg two days back and I was happy to see the development and standard of development. Some of the part till green is ready for posession and construction there is 2 km patch of express way left after the bridge which will take to residencia and will be completed by end of 2014. 50% blocks in residencia are developed and main roads are carpeted including markaz, there is access from naval anchorage to v block. I can say that by mid 2015 it shall be ready for posession. Anyone criticizing the project needs to visit first.

Dear Imran useful information. If development is in progress with good pace thn the price increase justified. However as per investment point of view if prices are increasing thn who am I to complain?

@Mr Khan yes beside aggressive campaign by star marketing development could be the factor behind this price increase.however , some more visits some more critical analyses will clear the picture.

Regards

Dear Ulfat, I agree with you.

Since, I have no stakes in this project at the moment, and have no money at hand to invest either, so, at least I am not visiting the site in the recent future. So, some interest parties might visit. If, got some money to invest then I might visit and share my findings.

Thanks

Forum members kindly share 1o marla plot prices in gulberg plz.

Dear waqas, at the moment price of 10 marla is between 25 to 30 lac depending on location.

What is the best location in Gulberg for 10 marla?

I think the best block is F as per my reading and visit.

New booking is coming soon i recommend you wait for that.

@imran what is the rate of 10 marla in the T block.

I visited 4 days ago through tramari chowk road to check my plot in madina town that was very close to Gharui Town Phase - 7. I was told by some people and guards there that now Gulberg has taken this place from Ghauri Town. There were lot of machinery and development work was on full swing.

@Murtaza

You mean Gulberg has taken over Ghauri Town P-7 or some land to construct their link road to tramri (which is in gulberg's master plan)

To be fair, Gulberg is nothing special about price hike. There has been a price hike throughout zone V actually these 3 months and yes prices are rising daily. This is mainly zone v, its mainly an artificial hike played by investors and estate agents. Even prices in JKCHS zone v hiked and yet development is stopped.

Gulberg nevertheless is still a good long term investment. Those who did initial booking have seen good profit now and those investing now shall see good profit in 5-6 years insha allah.

Sheikh Abdul in my opinion Gulberg is far superior then Mumtaz city by every mean, future profit, locality, investment etc.......

According to my market survey there is more demand for gulberg as compare to mumtaz city

Inshort I see more potential in Gulberg

And let me make one thing clear I don't have a property in either societies, but if ever my pocket allows me to buy i'l go for Gulberg

Gulberg residentia is a very long term investment. I would prefer dha valley as it’s in JV with Bahria