House in lahore in 7 million

Dear all,

I live on rent and want to have my own house. Where i can buy a house in 7 million in lahore. Is it good to invest in house or plot at this point?

Thanks.

Lahore is currently most attractive city of Pakistan in terms of Property Investment. But what attracts more to investors is Return on Investment (ROI).

I will prefer and suggest the area of Mominpura (Ring Road) for investment.

Right now the ROI which is proved to my other investors is around 25-40% which is very high as compared to DHA and Bahria where ROI is merely 1-2%.

Mominpura is 1km from ring road and 1/2 km from Lahore Orange Line Metro Train. You can get 9 marla plot in 1,710,000 Lac.---

After metro train is started, you can sale with lot of benefits or make your home. For details contact Mohd Tanveer Dogar +92-306-9630393 or Email me abdullahpropertyadvisor@gmail.com-------

I have some owesome options according to your range.

Contact me for further details

Dear Ahmed i think this is good for you must try this…talk to owner maybe get some discount on it. Http://www.zameen.com/Property/eden_eden_value_homes_6_marla_house_with_large_covered_area_available_for_sale_in_block_a_eden_value_homes-2358093-1694-1.html