How is naval anchorage for investment or building house

As the topic suggest .Kindly shed light on the present status of naval anchorage

Aim : basically investment with 60-70% probability of constructing own's house in 2 years time
Budget : 5-6 million
Land reg : 14 marla min , preferably 01 kanal
Questions :
--how is naval anchorage for investment point of view
1. Which blocks of naval anchorage are better ?
2. Which blocks have possession ?
3. Has the society acquired all the land or there are land issues like gulberg islamabad is facing at the moment ?
4. What is the status of naval anchorage- ii(extension) ? Are they giving possession of the plot ?
5. How deep is the water there ? And the quality of water ? Imp if some one wants to construct a home

Regards

I know that all blocks in Naval Anchorage are in possession and no land dispute.

It's a clean and secure society. A very underrated one.

It's a great investment

1. Which blocks of naval anchorage are better ?

all block except F & G

1. Which blocks have possession ?

All blocks

1. Has the society acquired all the land or there are land issues like gulberg islamabad is facing at the moment ?

Yes

1. What is the status of naval anchorage- ii(extension) ? Are they giving possession of the plot ?

no know

1. How deep is the water there ? And the quality of water ? Imp if some one wants to construct a home

water is there - how deep -- not know but quality is good as i know people who use it.

beside your questions i want to tell pros and cons of it.

Major plus

1. Development standard is good. Compareable with dha and bahria

2. Peaceful society- secure

cons.

1. No public transport. From Islamabad express road there is a shuttle service once run by society at 9.00 AM i guess. People with multiple cars/bikes can live there.

2. Schools and medical facilities are there but not up to the mark.

3. They not level the land. Sudden depressions and sudden heights. First floor of one home in street is level ground floor house in near neighborhood. This issue is more in F & G blocks where small plots. You cannot drive car in more than 2nd gear there.

4. Small market. House hold and such facilities are difficult. Like you face difficulty in finding house maid or staff there. Forgive me for my thinking but it is part of our society.

@ V…Sir its a secure investment with reasonable price but definitely not comparable to dha or bahria town.2 main drawbacks are excess from main road and average standard of development…Reality is contrary to what ali sb has pointed as development standards are average. Dha and bahria are far far better.

Dear members,what is position of schools/hospitals/clinics/parks/mosque/any club etc?

Ali sb

Very valuable and correct information. One of my friend purchase a five Marla good location in 3.0 million last week

Bheria foundation school already there probably university/med college also going to start. Good parks and one dedicated for ladies as well.

It is very peaceful society .infact one who lives there has a feel that he is the only one living in the society

Mr. V. Just like you, I have same plan. Budget of around 6.5M, 60 to 70% chances of constructing my home in next couple of years for living. Can brothers suggest whether it is a wise decision to go for 14 marla or 1 kanal in Naval or there is any other better option which suits our demands i.e. Price wise and completely livable in 2 years?

V Bro: ap ne woh flat E-11 may kharid liya tha k nhe?

Mr. V please share details if you have visited Naval or gathered any further information about the society, its prices, living conditions etc.

Thanks

Anybody living in naval anchorage please share your experiences so that the potential buyers can be benefited in making decisions. Pros and cons of living in naval, please.

Thanks

I had purchased a 1 kanal plot in naval anchorage few months back after analyzing every society in Islamabad and considering my budget as well…but i am glad i have made investment here my cousin and few of my friends are also living here…firstly, the society has a beautiful topography if anyone of you has ever visited tarbela you’ll get the idea…secondly, unlike other societies it is full of pine trees and greenery all around. There is no issue of water as the overhead tanks are present in every sector. You dont even require to operate the machine to lift water to the overhead tank. Society’s Overhead tank does it for you. Bahria has its own school and college. Natural land no landfill which is major cause of concern in rest of the societies. Visit the area before you come to any conclusion.