How Multi Can Do That Shame

I have bought one plot in e one and half years ago 636. At that time it was corner but today i saw new map and now its not corner two more plots added shame on multi they are really big theifs

Ah damn. I have the same problem… Looks like they added new plots with Alphabets e.g 636A 636B etc…

I will take out all my investements and also I am planning to go to court this is not acceptable also I will put in media as well. They all are big theifs making money and then starting their own societies like Faisal town

I will enquire about this tomorrow.. They just cannot change it like this, there must be some kind of rule which they have used.. Anyway, I think people like us should be compensated with an alternate corner plot.

Aik to aisi harkatain ooper se cancellation ki dhamkian detay hain ooper se possession late ho gaee..

We're crying but that time nobody believe us,Multi is one of big fraud in real estate history.Multi don't know the means of shame because this word is not in Multi dictionary.we'll naked them in all forums after five months because they give us six months and remaining five months.Baber don't worry we're with you ever.chor brand with chor projects.

Multi is house of issues and full of liars.

We're crying but that time nobody believe us,chor brand with chor projects,Mr Baber Khan we're with you,Multi don't know the means of shame because this word is not in Multi dictionary,remaining five months after that we'll naked them in all forums.

Multi is house of issues and full of liars.

Every thing is fair in real estate and MPCHS…

Oh, How could they do this? Did you talk to them about this?

Can you pls share the link of the new map ? ?

Does your allotment letter say corner plot? or is it just the map you are relying upon

Seems like nothing can be done as there is some rule about this. You have to request Ch Majeed about this

Baber Khan: Definitely, it is a disappointing state. If your plot docs contain information about ‘Corner’ category, then no need to worry about it and you can surely file your case with confidence. If it is not mentioned, then it will be on Multi’s disposal that whether they entertain your case or not.

I don’t think they mention corner on allotment letter. But this is very disgusting to change layout just like that, unprofessional.

Well on the map it was corner and their authorized dealer also told me that its corner , At that time I also went to Multi they told me yes Block E map is final and we will not make any changes , if we will find extra land then u need to purchase from us at the time of possession now I have paid all installements and after that they gave me this shock . I am very serious about this , I am not in Pakistan and can nt do anything now then only thing i will do is to take all my investements to bahria town or I will take it out and also planning to take stay on other two plots 636A and B so that no body can start construction.

Yes it is disgusting because societies and dealers convince the buyers by showing them attractive locations of plots in map only. They keep on doing this for decades and also charge additional amount for those map attractions.

That is why, the investment before possession is always considered risky...

It is called DHOKA

Baber Khan: Don't think that Bahria will never do this type of act. Despite of the fact that Bahria is largest housing society of Asia, they also do these acts... Unfortunately.

A buyer can only defend the information mentioned in his plot documents.

Baber Bahria is even more dangerous.. I am thinking of moving all my investment to I-12 or DHA2 or E-12 even.. I called Multi today and they said "SIr ab kuch nahi ho sakta aap se corner charges possession kay time nahi leye jaengay" Looks like we have to beg Chaudhry Majeed now.

Shame on Multi. Lanat

No worries I just called my lawyer and he gave me advice to take stay order on 636A and B and then I will send one copy to multi they will not be able to build anything till they resolve this issue :slight_smile: ppl who have bought A and B they will suffer as well but this is how things are at the moment , and now I am planning to take all my investements as well this country is hell for investement when we have brands like multi really disappointed

Multi is one of big chor with chor projects and Ch Majeed and CDA also involve in this DOHKA,second EDEN in real estate,

we already informed overseas don't invest in Multi or M Majeed projects,Ch Majeed didn't use Multi tag because he know very well,double shah in real estate.

We're the who suffering in this dirty project of dirty brand,people said Doctor but now all of you believe that we was right on this topic,we conformed again Multi is just one of big cheater in real estate and Multi never ever care innocent investors who suffering in dirty projects.