I-14 investment

I happen to know a real estate agent personally and he has advised to buy a plot in i-14. I am aware that this is a cda sector. However, i would appreciate if seniors can kindly share their experience and perspective of investment in i-14 sector. I can wait for 4-5 years to either encash it or construct home based on the market conditions at that point in time. The prices of g-13/14 have started picking up and, in my view, it is definitely not a right time for investor to pick g-13/14.

Also kindly advise about any other cda sectors open for investment with tenure of 4-5 years

Dear brother i -14 is a proper cda sector and there is a bright chance of good development in next 4 or 5 years, plus there is a change in prices from last 2 or 3 weeks. People avoid i -14 just because of poor infrastructure narrow streets and not any proper entrance otherwise there is no comparison of any cda sector value wise

Dear syed bahee - many thanks for your post.

As of today, the undeveloped cda sectors are i-11, i -12, i-15, e-12, kuri town, park enclave, g-14/2-3-4.

Do you think it is worthwhile to invest in either of i-11/12/15 or e-12 than i-14?

Many thanks and regards

Dear it depends on ur budget i-11 is a better investment now a days as compared to i-14 as very near to main city plus development work is already begin there but price of 5 marla plot is 25 plus there same situation in g 14/2/3/4 prices are high there

Thank you syed bahe. I will be in islamabad end of march to look at these options. By the way, if the property price is rs 4 or 5 million then how much is the commission and other charges? I am just looking for an idea of cost. Also, say, any guidance on how quickly documentation can be completed will also be helpful.

Ali bahe- i am planning to buy 5 marla plot in i-11/2 sector for 37 lac. That's the price quoted, but i will negotiate. Its corner plot on 70 feet wide road. I visited i-14 but didn't like the infrsastructure(eletric polls are above ground). I also thought abt g-14/2, and prices are in 38 to 40 for 4.5 marla, but i am not interested as its still not clear when encroachment will be clear.

Kindly advice your thoughts asap. I'm only interested in investment so kindly consider this factor. For residence, i think dha is superb.

Sorry i mean syed bahee