I-16/3 pha apartments

Pha starts construction work on flats in i-16/3 after balloting

Are these apartments available in market?

No - not available yet

What will be the price in market… Any idea…

Hi,

The advertised price of B type flat is approx 65 Lakh. Is this reasonable for apartment in I-16?

In draw dated 15-oct-15 my father got c type pha flat at i-16/3 on 2nd floor

price is 42, 6 advance then 2,24 ki 16 installments

what if w want to sale plz guide

qamar ali

0334 9581648

Dear members,kindly throw light on feasibility especially in terms of pricing of the flats in the projec.

I got c type pha flat at i-16/3 on 4th floor

price is 42, 6 in advance then 2,20 ki 16 instalment

what if w want to sale plz guide

Azeem Bhatti 03215841894

Three of my relatives/friends got them in balloting. All of them have declined the offer, as these are too expensive.

I guess most of the guys will opt out, and project may never materialize.

M.B Ali Sb what can i do that i deposit the advance 5 yrs ago. Now the say deduct the may 15 or 20% amount then what i do plz

^^^

I think you got it in Govt. Employees scheme???

And you only got membership of Housing foundation/PHA, right?

I'm not sure about the procedure, but if you decline, you'll still be eligible for some plot in F14 sector that is gonna be launched by housing foundation next.

That is a much better option.

What is the price of i-12 pha apaertments? And when is it’s balloting. Does anyone here has an idea?

Dear Sir Kindly Tell Me Flats Rate’s

Dear Sir What About The Rates

@ Danish: Are you seller or buyer?

@Anwar i-12 PFA balloting happened long ago last year and now people are paying installments.

i have heard even construction work is started.

All Respected members please suggest today i saw New PHA flats on offer in 16/3, E type 30 lac and b type 50+,is it worth investing in these flats for 3 years time frame.Moreover what kind of amenities will be provided(i.e Lifts, Round clock electricity,security, Gas, water,parking) and will it be suitable for family living.

Too xpnsv

Dear Experts kindly advise if these flats are still available for purchase from PHA? Is this worth investing for 3 year’s time in this project?