I-16 or b-17 for building home ?

Dear forum members i need your advise abut selecting area for building my home . I have plan to purchase a land next month and keep it for 1 or two years then construct blue structure and finish home after 3 to 4 years finally . My budget for plot is 3 millions . So far i got that i can buy in cda i-16 or b-17 sector b or c a plot in this amount . Please not i do not want a file i need a plot with possession . Can you expert help me on this. Thanks in advance

For living B-17 looks way better than I-16 at the moment... Management, development, and facilities are very good at B-17. I-16 ka Allah hafiz hy.... Location and traveling will depend upon your personal requirements and limitations.

Regards

B-17 not good for living…too much dust problem…ugly mountains…

Na krain sir jee… Its not that bad…

I suggest you go for I 16 because its a CDA sector, and on height than I 14, 15. In 4 years time, it will be a better place than B 17 in terms of location/ approach being near to main ISB / RWP. You can buy a good location 7 marla plot in I 16. Good luck!

Dear Imran7707,

At the moment for living B-17 is good compare to I-16.I-16 is good for investment because of CDA tag and it will take time for livable.

Regards

B-17 once connected to Margalla avenue is definitely a better option