Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Where to Buy discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Where to Buy advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Where to Buy discussion.
Saiqa
( 5 posts )

[28 Replies]
Dear all experts and learned members,

I'm a working lady with 2 kids. Doesn't have much time to go out to research for potential investment?

I thought this is the right platform to discuss and have your valuable reviews to pin down my options.

How should I choose for best investment options for my kids that when they are at right age I may sell those properties and get good return?

Budget is 40 lac can be raised further to 50 lac.

All experts and members unbiased opinions requested please.

Regards,
Mrs. Hassan

1905 days ago In Where to Buy
    Post Answer
    VV
    (610 posts)
    Best Reply
    Real Estate investment is sometimes tricky. You have to be choosy and understands the value for money.

Pick up the zone where you want to invest. Either you can invest in one zone or mix it up with 2 zones.

Zone-2 is giving something promising at this stage !

Mix up with Possession and something nearing Possession. If you would have more budget i can give you an advise for Non-Possession as well.

But in this budget i would suggest pick Zone-2 and divide your investment into residential and commercial to maximize the gains.

After deciding your Zone. Let's say you have come to a final decision of Zone-2, further squeeze your option where you want to put your stakes.

Cabinet Society is a good value for money !

Instead of opting for a 50x90 plot , i would recommend 30x60 in the same society with one Commercial Shop/Office/Apartment in the same society or F-17 is also having good prospects for Commercial being near to Airport.

By this way you can maximize your return. One way you can enjoy the rental value from Commercial Property on the other hand the value will continue to rise.

After 5 years dispose off any of your asset and analyze the market and then decide where to put your stakes further Bahria Enclave/Gulberg/MPCHS with promising on ground realities.

The option which i have Pined down for you are the realities not just Speculations. Although Commercial option in Cabinet is not Possesion yet but its been picking up and INSHALLAH they will deliver and hand-over the Possession in Oct 2015.

Hope it relieves your confusion a bit !

Other members might disagree with my approach

1905 days ago 

Abdullah
      (21 posts)
      DHA 2 possession plots are the best.
        1905 days ago 

PAKISTANI-1
        (3020 posts)
        Possession plots in DHA-2 are not available for 5 million. You can buy sectors of Dha-2 which are next in line for possession.

Alternatively I would suggest that you buy one kanal main boulevard plot in E-17/3 Cabinet Division Society Islamabad.
          1905 days ago 

Imran Khan
          (383 posts)
          I would suggest go for 1 plot in Bahria Enclave(5Marla) and other in Gulberg(8Marla), hopefully after few years it'll give good returns. I did the same.
            1905 days ago 

Muhammad ali
            (128 posts)
            Gulberg residensia is best or go for 2 plots n specially installments plots suits you as well bcz you are investing for long time email me i will further guide you mam muhammadali1239@yahoo.com
              1905 days ago 

Nasir
              (2512 posts)
              It is a long term plan so you can invest in DHA Valley, MPCHS F block, Top City.
                1905 days ago 

Imran Bashir
                (30 posts)
                SUI GAS PHASE 2 LAHORE JUST NEAT TO NAWAZ SHARIF HOUSE AND ON THE OTHER SIDE TO ZARDARI HOUSE BAHRIA TOWN , 150 FEET ROAD OF SUI GAS PHASE 2 DIRECTLY GOES TO BAHRIA TOWN LAHORE, 40 LAC IS SUFFICIENT FOR 1 KANAL PLOT ALL DUES CLEAR , DEVELOPMENT IS ALMOST DONE NEAR TO POSSESSION IN THIS YEAR. YOU WILL REMEMBER ME IN FUTURE ONE OF MY BROTHER GIVEN AN EXCELLENT ADVISE FOR INVESTMENT. REGARDS YOUR BROTHER IMRAN BASHIR 0321-4193689
                  1905 days ago 

Nadeem Ahmed
                  (4328 posts)
                  Respected Mrs Hassan,

Always go to safe investment,

i agree with Pk1,

1:Dha phase2 new blocks K,L,M,N,P.

2:Bahria phase8 safari valley or F1 and F2.

3:B-17 E block.

4:TOP CITY but it's long term investment.

May ALLAH (swt) bless us all and help us in taking right decisions in life.
                    1905 days ago 

Saiqa
                    (5 posts)
                    Thanks everyone for your valuable suggestions and feedback.

The question is how to clear my confusion. When I look big brands like bahria and DHA the things with possession are not fit in my budget.

I want safe and secure investment that gives me feeling of security plus decent return after 5 years time when my kids are university going and I can spend that money on their higher education.

@Pk1 and Isbase where is this cabinet society ? Do you think its worth investing there ? I mean its credibility ?

Nadeem sb DHA phase two new blocks are with possession ?

some colleagues in my office advised me for B-17 as well. Any suggestion of this option ?

I really appreciate the knowledge being shared but what I need is something credible as this would be my life long decision and future for my kids

Regards,

Mrs. Hassan
                      1905 days ago 

Zeeshan Ahma..
                      (108 posts)
                      Go for Cabinet society 1 kanal plot. This society is secure and the location is also good.
                        1905 days ago 

Post Answer (28 Replies)
                        1 2 3 >

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL