I Am Confused

Dear all experts and learned members,

I'm a working lady with 2 kids. Doesn't have much time to go out to research for potential investment?

I thought this is the right platform to discuss and have your valuable reviews to pin down my options.

How should I choose for best investment options for my kids that when they are at right age I may sell those properties and get good return?

Budget is 40 lac can be raised further to 50 lac.

All experts and members unbiased opinions requested please.

Regards,
Mrs. Hassan

DHA 2 possession plots are the best.

Possession plots in DHA-2 are not available for 5 million. You can buy sectors of Dha-2 which are next in line for possession.

Alternatively I would suggest that you buy one kanal main boulevard plot in E-17/3 Cabinet Division Society Islamabad.

I would suggest go for 1 plot in Bahria Enclave(5Marla) and other in Gulberg(8Marla), hopefully after few years it’ll give good returns. I did the same.

Gulberg residensia is best or go for 2 plots n specially installments plots suits you as well bcz you are investing for long time email me i will further guide you mam muhammadali1239@yahoo.com

Real Estate investment is sometimes tricky. You have to be choosy and understands the value for money.

Pick up the zone where you want to invest. Either you can invest in one zone or mix it up with 2 zones.

Zone-2 is giving something promising at this stage !

Mix up with Possession and something nearing Possession. If you would have more budget i can give you an advise for Non-Possession as well.

But in this budget i would suggest pick Zone-2 and divide your investment into residential and commercial to maximize the gains.

After deciding your Zone. Let's say you have come to a final decision of Zone-2, further squeeze your option where you want to put your stakes.

Cabinet Society is a good value for money !

Instead of opting for a 50x90 plot , i would recommend 30x60 in the same society with one Commercial Shop/Office/Apartment in the same society or F-17 is also having good prospects for Commercial being near to Airport.

By this way you can maximize your return. One way you can enjoy the rental value from Commercial Property on the other hand the value will continue to rise.

After 5 years dispose off any of your asset and analyze the market and then decide where to put your stakes further Bahria Enclave/Gulberg/MPCHS with promising on ground realities.

The option which i have Pined down for you are the realities not just Speculations. Although Commercial option in Cabinet is not Possesion yet but its been picking up and INSHALLAH they will deliver and hand-over the Possession in Oct 2015.

Hope it relieves your confusion a bit !

Other members might disagree with my approach

It is a long term plan so you can invest in DHA Valley, MPCHS F block, Top City.

SUI GAS PHASE 2 LAHORE JUST NEAT TO NAWAZ SHARIF HOUSE AND ON THE OTHER SIDE TO ZARDARI HOUSE BAHRIA TOWN , 150 FEET ROAD OF SUI GAS PHASE 2 DIRECTLY GOES TO BAHRIA TOWN LAHORE, 40 LAC IS SUFFICIENT FOR 1 KANAL PLOT ALL DUES CLEAR , DEVELOPMENT IS ALMOST DONE NEAR TO POSSESSION IN THIS YEAR. YOU WILL REMEMBER ME IN FUTURE ONE OF MY BROTHER GIVEN AN EXCELLENT ADVISE FOR INVESTMENT. REGARDS YOUR BROTHER IMRAN BASHIR 0321-4193689

Respected Mrs Hassan,

Always go to safe investment,

i agree with Pk1,

1:Dha phase2 new blocks K,L,M,N,P.

2:Bahria phase8 safari valley or F1 and F2.

3:B-17 E block.

4:TOP CITY but it's long term investment.

May ALLAH (swt) bless us all and help us in taking right decisions in life.

Thanks everyone for your valuable suggestions and feedback.

The question is how to clear my confusion. When I look big brands like bahria and DHA the things with possession are not fit in my budget.

I want safe and secure investment that gives me feeling of security plus decent return after 5 years time when my kids are university going and I can spend that money on their higher education.

@Pk1 and Isbase where is this cabinet society ? Do you think its worth investing there ? I mean its credibility ?

Nadeem sb DHA phase two new blocks are with possession ?

some colleagues in my office advised me for B-17 as well. Any suggestion of this option ?

I really appreciate the knowledge being shared but what I need is something credible as this would be my life long decision and future for my kids

Regards,

Mrs. Hassan

Go for Cabinet society 1 kanal plot. This society is secure and the location is also good.

@Saiqa, In this budget, B-17 seems a good choice it will give good return in 5 years inshaAllah, plus it is safe investment and Multi's brand. Your second choice could be DHA-II ex-commoner (blocks K L M N P), where there are possion plots up to N and development is in fast pace.

These two investments would fit your budget, are low risk and give you decent return.

@ISBase

i would like to know whether or not your pro zone- 2 opinion is coming after after observing the massive change that is occuring on G.T road(adjacent bahria and DHA)zone-5

You have not mentioned age of your kids or in other words, time period to get property be matured.

Experts are advising but I guess this information is pre-requisite for such advice. If you have mentioned this than please ignore my comment.

What are the rates of 10 marla plots in B-17, DHA ph-2 & Cabinet society? and which out of them is more liquid and more profitable as a two years investment?

Ma'am I'd suggest you to diversify your investment in small and different portfolios. I'd recommend you to buy one file of 5 marla Bahria Town Karachi (it's presently on instalments, total price approx 1.7Mill), one 8 marla plot in DHA valley (around 1.5 Mill) and one small plot in B-17 F-block (because it's on instalments as well) or Cabinet Division.

So in this way your initial investments are less due to instalments and you will have the liberty at later stage to sell small asset and fulfill your requirements step by step.

I guess the lady has best option of investing in Bahria Karachi. Its a long term investment and will fetch good returns. Minimum headache and hassle for a lady busy in her own job.

Investor anxiety on thia forum about Bahria karachi is not about ita return or soundness but for time period.

Diversifying investment in portfolio is difficult for a lady. Even its difficult for people like me who are part timers or have some limitations of free moving.

I am surprized you guys are suggesting Bahria Khi, which is neither liquid nor certain at the moment that it will be delivered in 5 years time.

DHA 2 ex commoners is best for this scenario. Saadi bro can guid you further and now doubt he is amongst the best dealing with DHA. What I observed she needs solid risk free investment with good future returns and DHA is perhaps the only project which match such prerequisites. Rest Allah knows the future.