If The Website Is Not Active?

I'll be retired, I'm from Germany, i planned to spend my old age in Pakistan. In early June i have sent e-mails because i want to buy a house in Pakistan.

To date i have received no answers. If the website is not active? Who can help me make offers?

A good Ramadan greetings

Norbert schnee

Hey Norbert Schnee, this is nearly impossible in any situation that your question remained unanswered because here on zameen.com there are tons and tons of members other than administration, which are willing to help and usually are here for help only..

Any ways what you want to acquire do tell us know may be we can help you, guide you.

Sir i think there will be a technical fault otherwise i think this is impossible that your question remained unanswered. Plz mention ur desired place and budget so that we can offer u accordingly…

Hi Norbert,

If you've sent any email, it must have been entertained. Sometimes you get the reply from major sites directly in your Spams folder, so please double check it with your account.

The very simple principle of any customer service is that - check for the sensible queries and write to them on priority while neglecting those ones which are entirely off the frame/topic.

But as i can see, your query falls within the service frame so you must check the Spams folder.

Regards,

Tanveer Yousaf

Best place to buy for retirement in pakistan (especially if you are on a tight budget but do not wish to compromise on quality) is a farmhouse in the state-of-the-art multi professionals cooperative housing society (www.Mpchs.Com).

It is at 20 minutes drive from islamabad and you can get (22,500 sq ft) or (45,000 sq ft) of land in a farmhouse community with 24 hrs security, pavements, streetlights, commercial centres, mosques, schools etc. Possession will be handed over early next year. Another major city even nearer about 10 km from it is wah cantt.

Check out the discussion on this scheme in the most discussed posts titled "islamabad orchards"

Thanks for the posts, In my spam folder nothing has arrived, only the news letter. I had signed up on the internet site and also because zameen are still my inquiries. I do not have tight budget, get a good pension, looking for a home with at least 2 bedrooms near lahore. Where can i find deals on their web page?

Mr. Norbrt, there are many property dealers in lahore who can help you. Just google you'll find many. If you want someone who could speak english then please go to www.Dhalahore.Org and get the property dealers list.

By the way, what inspires you living in lahore in your old age. There are so many places with natural beauty in northern areas of pakistan.

Hi Nobert,

In a single glance at Lahore city, i see some societies which can be of your interest such as Bahria Town, DHA Phase 1 to Phase 8 and EME. Bahria Town is comparatively far from the city centre yet it's a good housing society. You can check prices of the houses in each society by viewing the below given links.

Bahria Town Homes

EME Society Homes for Sale

DHA Homes for Sale

You can also contact some agents in Lahore city and discuss your requirements. For this, you can use the agents directory(for your convenience, I have placed below the link to the list of active agents).

Lahore Real Estate Agents

(Featured and premium agents are verified by Zameen staff).

Some dealers have placed their banner ads on home page of Zameen; you can also contact them by clicking the ad:)

Regards,

Tanveer Yousaf