Improvements / suggestions for zameen.Com forum

Mashallah ths is very imformative and beneficial forum about real estate.
People can collect as much informaion as required for their use.
I understand ths forum is much better than facebook.
Improvement are part of survival.
Kindly give/ discuss ur suggestions so can be further conveyed to zameen.Com

Very informative forum.

I like this.

Links pasted by writers shall be live links like fb, means by clicking on link in a discussion we can go directly to that webpage. Now many are using mobile aftr intro of 3g and 4g in pak. And its difficult to select a link to copy and paste on mob.

Thanks

Please put a filter to restrict cheeky and multiple IDs.

Regards

Agreed :wink:

The latest reply click shall directly go to the most recent comment rather than going years back to the very 1st page and then reader has to click the most recent discussion page.

Attachment of pictures please,

Agree with Sheikh that attachment of pictures are most important.

Regards

I second brother Abdul Qayyum

Provide price/MV demographics of different/prominent societies of both Homes/Plots in Isb/Pindi for last 10-20 years to date.

you have started "trends" but its not useful at all when making decisions to buy or sell.

and start posting general information about societies like their status of NOC, who the developers are, when was the project initiated, possessions and non-possession areas, developers, population % etc, maps etc.

Page option should be on main page where we can see different thread …below each thread in small font option for pages such as 1,2,3…and last one…so that we can check the latest ongoing discussion.

1. Option for going to last page from post overview.

2. I am using IE 11, Zameen.com hanged when I open details of plot or house.

3. Your mobile app is much better than desktop site.

My six cents:

1. I agree with Abdul Qayyum. It is sheer nuisance to check new comments by clicking and pressing page down so may times. Perhaps, It could be improved in two ways, first a new post text (or part of it) should be visible in the threads list. Second, there should be an option to read from start or go to the last page while opening the thread.

2. Discussion and Q&A: The quick filter at the top keeps changing automatically depending which thread you opened. It takes a while to understand that a Q&A or Discussion filter has been applied. And if you want to go back to all threads, you need to click 'All' again and again.

3. There seems to a bug with javascript that allows multiple likes and dislikes on a post if someone clicks repeatedly and quickly.

4. It adds additional line spaces between paragraphs. Also text is automatically capitalized after a period.

5. There should be option to write in Urdu. What i suggest is some browser plug in like Google Input Tools.

6. On the mobile version of zameen, date of property ad posting is not displayed. Therefore, it can not be known how old this post is.

I think Facebook has successfully replaced zameen.com . Close group like Bahria town karachi (members above 32,000) https://www.facebook.com/groups/bahriatownkarachi1/.Here you can see who is actual the person and their pictures and you can also upload the picture and it is tightly controlled unlike zameen.com. Sooner or later zameen.com ll become obselete .