Influx of 4 million pakistanis from middle east

This is another sign of pakistani real estate boom in 2018 and beyond.

Maybe, but we have to remember that majority of these Pakistanis work as laborers. It is unlikely they will bring big amounts and invest in real estate. They will will go back and settle in rural areas they belong to.

And from where you got this figure of 4 million ?

@Ikram Ul haq

Totally agree with you. Only hope I see if PTI comes in to power and cost of doing business decline and unjust taxation/duty is removed then dual national from US and EU will definitely bring their capital back in to Pakistan.

But it's a long road and too much hard work needed to attract such investment.

Yes

The news is confirmed that lot of Pak expats are returning and asking dealers to invest their brought money in rental properties.

Mostly from Saudia, UAE and Qatar.

In Qatar the business is hit very hard and making Pakistanis to leave.

Pak realestate is still slow but chances to rise is in the offing even with taxation problem.

We will see in near future that DHAs and BTs will themselves buy files/plots in big amounts and inflate prices just like they have done in past particularly in phase 8 and in DHA valley!

One of my relative moved to Pakistan from Saudi Arabia. He invested in real-estate construction but he is already fed-up and now he is in process of moving his investments and family to USA & Canada.

Pakistan is not a country for law-abiding expats. Most of them go crazy after a year or so and move out again.

This is a huge number but we will see after some time and we can say anything according to situation.

The best and safe bzness in Pak is, make a them park with international and local famous brand's eateries. This bzness never fails.

Construction is good but you must have at lease 5 live projects ongoing.

Several ongoing project attract other people money and you spend less...that's where the profit comes to your pocket.

Middle class is the back bone of economy. After the WWII only countries prospered are the ones who created, empowered and protected middle class.

Russia was as super power but since they didn't protect and empower middle class they fell on their face.

PMLN thinks that by sucking blood of middle class and giving it to big corporations can create stronger economy. All this shine in stock market and big businesses is short lived. Pakistan's economy is empty hollow from inside and currently running on donated or borrowed blood stream from foreign powers.

Economy is heading for a big time collision soon. Property will not be the only sector to suffer. Every sector will fall on its face soon.

Read analysis of Dr. Ishfaq Hassan Khan of NUST University. There is no bigger economist available in Pakistan beside him.

JDM can you pls provide the link of analysis

JDM you are right that economy will collapse if PTI comes in power because your leader cannot see anything beside Schools & Hospitals.

YC
Dr. sb frequently write in academic journals but you can search his article online through newspaper like DAWN and others.

Naveed

If PTI only controls 50% of corruption in this country, they will be irreplaceable for decades to come. Both PMLN and PPP knows this very well that if PTI comes in to power it will be a like qayamat day for both of them.

There is no comparison between IK and a convicted criminal like Nawaz Sharif declared by the highest court of our nation.

Allah Ki Shan Dekho

Few days ago same PMLN thug use to say "inka kaam hai sarkoon par ana". Ab Allah isko Zaleel Kar Raha Hai GT Road Par. Wait for Wednesday.

May be it will good for short term but in long term it will be very negatively impact on property business in Pakistan due to Gulf crises. Millions of Pakistanis are working there and huge amount of foreign remittance is invested in Properties.

Dr. Ashfaq Hasan Khan is the liar of the highest order. He was adviser in Finance Ministry during Musharraf era and championed cooking up statistics and data to show that country was economically and socially prospering. He even forced Pakistan Bureau of Statistics to change results of a socio-economic survey, to which, the PBS ended up printing two sets of results in one report, the actual survey and the "cooked up" version of Dr. Ashfaq.

So I wouldn't believe this liar. I would trust more on independent international analysts: here are some of the pointers to understand where we were going till the political turmoil pushed us back. Such a sorry state of us, the Pakistanis, who can sell everything (you know what I mean) for dollars. Follow these links and you will know what others were saying about us just a few months ago.

https://goo.gl/NTba22

https://www.dawn.com/news/1218182

https://goo.gl/atJn4v

https://goo.gl/e1R3hE

Or just do random search on google and you will learn that, contrary to "container propaganda", Pakistan did very well in last 4 years. But unfortunately, all of this is about to go down the drain because of some characterless Mir Jafars and Mir Sadiqs of our time.

In beemarion key liay tuo Ayesha Gulalai ki kafi hey. All those who were barking at her including Imran Niazi, Naeeem ul Haq, Fawad Ch and company, are now head down with tail between their legs and instead of giving proofs to deny her, have unleashed their keyboard warriors to do character assassination of own female party worker.

Yeh hay is jhootay ka Naya Pakistan!

Sorry folks, some of my empty posts that you might see soon are the ones that disappeared due to a more strict review policy applied on me. Not sure why, coze frankly I don’t know what put our Admin off. Just ignore those posts whenever appear and accept my apologies in advance.

Irfan and Abdul Qayyum

Knowing the tactics of property cartel, I wouldn't move an inch on such fabricated market leaks which are -- almost everytime -- designed for the same objective: TO CLEAR THE DEAD STOCKS.

I wouldn't put a penny on it unless the demand is genuine, even then I would go for more sustainable investment options instead of files and flipping.

The same advice for all brothers and sisters.

Isloo1

What about Kirmani, Zaid Hamid and all others who served for Musharraf?

As far Dr. Ishfaq, I don't blame you. He is way above intellectual level of a Patwari like you to understand. Fact that he is the Dean of School of Economics at most prestigious institutions of this country (NUST) speaks for itself.

Baqi Abhi Model Town Killings wala phanda baqi hai

Inshallah justice will be served and both brothers will be hanged by the court of law.

Stock market continuously going up since Godfather chor left the office. So this means business community is no more protecting him. Inshallah property sector will do fine when PTI comes to power.