Information to all allottees of gulshan-e-roomi housing scheme

I, sabir s/o sherali (allottee in gulshan-e-roomi housing scheme , m/s. Humair associates, 10th floor, kashif center, shahra-e-faisal) have putup the case in the nab court (enclosed herewith court notice)
Even the honourable nab court have ordered (enclosed) to m/s. Humair associate for collecting the o.D.C (outer development charges) from allottees by pak rs.538/- per sq.Yd,

Example;
Plot 133.33 sq.Yd x rs.538 = rs.71731.50
Plot 120 sq.Yd x rs.538 = rs.64560.00

But still m/s. Humair associate's manager, mr. Mohammad rafique is cheating with all the allottees and have collected rs. 200,000 to 300,000 as o.D.C (outer development charges), enclosed some receipts for view,

Also mr. Mohammad rafique (manager) of m/s. Humair associates is further cheating in collecting the cheque's on his personal name (enclosed herewith two cheques) and issued the receipt on the name of m/s. Humair associates,

That means he has putted the cheques on his personal bank account, and issued the receipt on the name of m/s. Humair associates. If any allottees have paid more o.D.C, please contact the honourable d.G. Nab, head office, cannt station karachi, or contact me on my cell 0300-8245829.