Invest In CDA New Sectors (D-12,G-13,G-14) Or Purchase Old(G-6,7,8,9,10,11)

Dears, While planning to purchase plot in new cda sectors (d-12,g-13,g-14), a friend suggested to purchase an old house in old sectors (g-6,7,8,9,10,11), which will cost same like new.

1: how do you compare (pros,cons) cda new sectors (d-12,g-13,g-14) with old sectors (g-6,7,8,9,10,11).

2:i guess there is minor price difference e.G 2550 in g-14/4 is 70lac, 2550 old house in old sector range upto 90lac. Please provide real prices difference

3: which 1 out of (g-6,7,8,9,10,11) have best living standard?

@Mohsin....your friend is right. The old CDA sectors have a better location than G-13 and G-14. And sometimes you can get a very good deal in which you will buy an old house for the price of only the land (if someone is selling in a hurry).

The best and most expensive in the G sectors are G-6, G-8 and G-11 in my view.

Well…It depends on what you want…If you want to be near both Islamabad and rawalpindi…you can choose G-13 and G-14…The older sectors are more closer to main Islamabad…You can confirm all this on google maps…In my opinion living standard and construction in newer sectors will be better as old sectors have old style of construction…

Sir people actually prefer new sectors because new development and new construction takes place in new sectors…My opinion would be that if u want it for future,then go for new sectors and if u want to immediately construct it then go for old sectors…Btw plots are also very less in number in old sectors and people usually demand high prices for that plot…btw g-9,10,11 are good places to live…

Thanks Dears for your time and Eid Mubarak.

I guess price for 1 marla in G11 is around 16LAC and G-14/4 is 14 LAC. As per my understanding prices of G14/4 will not cross G-11 but can touch only.

So this mean i can expect 4 or 5 lac maximum profit per marla in G14/4 for investment duration of 2, 3 or 4 years.

This mean undeveloped like G14/3 (currently 1 marla is around 7 lac) is better option which can give more profit (around 16 lac) in 2, 3 or 4 years if developed. I hope 3 years will be more than enough for G-14/3 development???

Please let me know about development status of G14/3.

Sir one thing for sure g-14/3 would not be developed so early.It will take years and years…they have not removed a single built up property for last several years and i have information from very authentic sources…

Dear Ä°brahim, Pk1, MBS nd other member plz share ur opinion in G14/3 developments nd guess expected completion date based on ur experience. Dear Saadi, plz eleborate more on authentic sources

Sir cant elaborate my sources here due to some reasons…but one thing for sure that it is not going to be developed soon…

Its good that Saadi is preserving his contact’s privacy. We therefore should not do any further curiosity regarding his contacts:). However, Saadi can you please provide certain logical inferences for your statement so that one may tend to believe what you say about the delayed-development of G-14/3.

Sir several times they made committees under chairman ship of dc isb to evaluate the built up property value…but nothing happened…they said that we have made the check post of rangers to avoid any type of construction in the sector but when we went to the sector no check post was there instead i saw some places where locals were constructing new houses with blocks so that they can claim more land if they have to vacate it.Not even a single up property is removed for the last several years instead they are increasing day by day… Sir by just placing one dumper and an excavator surely cannot develop the sector…Same is the case with e-12. Cda is just giving lolly pops.It will be a milestone if they complete the earlier started projects…

Good location Old house in G-6 to G-11 is better option.

Mian Nadeem

Dear Saadi, thanks for providing details.

Dear Ibrahim, Pk1, MBS nd other member plz share ur opinion in G14/3, G14/1 developments and guess expected completion date based on your experience.

Dear Mian, Please let me know (cheersunny1@hotmail.com) if you have available houses in G-6, G-8, G-11 of size 25*50 with the expected rental income.

Dear Mohsin ist of all one thing we should clear then difference between g 14 and old cda sector is not less dont consider it as 2 million as u will get a brand new house in g 13 or 14 but in cda sectors u will get old house minimum 20 years old construction so if u will renovate it u will spend another one million. Though in few new sectors development standards are better but we cant compare then with zone 1 sectors, in property location is the basic point and we cant compare it from zone 2 or any zone of islamabad 2nd thing is cda is department and departments are always safe as compared to pvt schemes. In g sectors g 6 4 is very good place specially area near to embassy road , g 9 /3 is also a very good option and then g 11. Dear mohsin g 14 development situation is not very clear according to personal sources there is a chance that some area of g 14 3 will be develop in next year or 2 year but g 14 1 development is not possible in near future.

D-12 is an unpopulated piece of land with an inflated price tag. G-14 undeveloped sectors have no development in sight. G-13 even has a very high price tag with an average Development standard. Zone-5 brand names have much high development standard and are more suitable if proximity with zone 1 is not an issue. Zone 5 brand names are a better place for enjoying high standards of living and zone 1,zone 2 better for investment in my opinion.

G-13 and G-14/4 still have much better development standard than most old sectors is Islamabad…The biggest plus point of G-13 and G-14 are their location it is not exactly their development standard…you just need to use google maps to actually see what I am saying…You can access both important areas of Islamabad and Rawalpindi from that point easily…that is the beauty of G-13 and G-14…You can say they are a sort of intersection between islamabad and rawalpindi…As for zone-5 societies…do you know how far zone 5 societies are from main Islamabad…

@ hayat sb…sir zone 5 societies are far away from islamabad,still they are worth it because of excellent development standards especially dha and bahria and once you enter there,you would feel that you are having a drive in europe and it is not located in pakistan…i would agree that g-13 and g-14/4 has excellent location but they are very much under developed…

@hayat i dont agree that G-13 and G-14 have better standards in comparison with old sectors from F-6 to F-11. Reduction of few km distance is also not worthwhile in comparison with high development standards of Dha and Bahria. Dha and bahria enjoy even better facilities than Islamabad and in future will have more business centres and amusement possibilities. All major Consumer brands are moving to Dha and Bahria.

Totally agreed with Hawk2k about the development of dha and bahria and all the major brand have started moving to dha and bahria…

I am not sure but I think that building specifications have also changed with time.

For example, if you compare construction of houses in old CDA sectors, there is less covered area per plot and you get a feeling of openness. But if you drive through new CDA sectors including G-13 and E-11, you feel that you are driving your car through a jungle of concrete with basement, ground, first floor and mumty.

Did CDA relax its rules in the newer sectors or only the culture and style has changed with time?