Investing In "The Springs" Apartments By Orbit Developer In Islamabad

Guys,

Today I came to know about The Springs apartments by Orbit Developer from Zameen.com newsletter. I would like to ask from all experts on board about their advice.. If it is good to invest in The Springs from investment point of view. Property advisers/consultants dealing directly on The Springs are requested to participate..

Thanks

I don't deal in Islamabad and I also learned about the project via the newsletter. From what I have read and heard about it (after reading the newsletter of course), is that it is a good project. I asked a friend of mine in Islamabad to drop by and check out the development work on the project for me. He will do so in the next few days so I will share my findings with you.

Other than that, the thing I find most impressive about the project is of course 5% guaranteed rental income. That's just wow. I wonder how they're going to achieve it especially since most of their units are still under construction. What comes to my mind is that perhaps, they would just deposit your up front payment in a bank and give you interest. That kind of arrangement could work with someone who does not mind living on interest. Not too sure how Islamic that is, by the way.

And from what it looks like, I think the developer per se is selling the units. No agents involved thus far so...

Thanks nafees bahi,I would also like to know if they have units still available for sale?

I also saw this banner many times on Zameen and I'm pretty sure the developer has done great at their end in terms of location, type of residences and payment plan.

If we look at the placement, it is at a few minutes' drive from Faizabad Interchange and Zero Point.

Construction process is on high swing and we can see the physical existence (link given below).

The Springs Construction Progress

Due to its close proximity to City Centre and facility-wise rich areas, I think people are paying attention to this project. I hope this is going to be a win win deal for both developer and buyer.

Regards,

Tanveer Yousaf

Thanks for the link, Tanveer. It looks good. I think at this rate, it would hardly take them a year to deliver one maybe two blocks. What do you think?

Waqas, take a look at this. It's a link to what's actually available right now and is up for grabs. :)

Well, I think it's not far from reality as they've started offering apartments. Amazingly smart developer - I came to know about the development a year back, I know I need not mention the work was already in progress, but I see in a single year they have brought 70 apartments out of 289 in the market. The number is a direct copy from Zameen Pages :) I'm not a marketer BTW.

Regards,

Tanveer Yousaf

What are the prices ?

They are offering 16 types apartments and each type carries two options - allowing the buyer to select one depending upon his/her desire. The area starts from 500 Sq. Ft. and ends at 2496 Sq. Ft. which includes studio/1 bed, 2 bed, 3 and 4 bed apartment with prime views.

The price ranges from 2600,000 to 13,080,000. You can visit their development page on Zameen for more information. The Springs Property Types

Location of the project is good as per the plan shown in brochure.

I have dealt with the guys they are good and professional.

Is this the rite time to invest in spring as the construction is onging and they will hand over pocession in 2015…which will increase the prices???

What is prevailing price ??

Can some one share construction staus..

Its going good and the delivery is expected next year.

Project Status

http://www.zameen.com/new_projects/the_springs/progress_updates-620-145.html

Hope this helps.

Flats are not very successful in Islamabad. I have doubt if this project is approved by CDA.

I visited the site and did not like it. Surrounded by phada projects if the shigris and others. Go and visit.

It is also surrounded by Fazaia one of the most renowned colony, construction pace is fast and very timely. One should base the suggestions on solid truth. The scheme is approved by RDA it does not come under CDA. Please ask the developer they will present all approvals.

I have 2bed apartment on lower ground floor

Contact me

o315.311.7785.