Investing Small Amount? Need Advise

Salamz,

I am looking to invest small amount around 12-13 lac for a 5 marla plot around rawalpindi. Can some suggest me where should i look?

I don't want to get into file stuff. Possession or close to possession thing would be better.

Buy 5 marla plot in PECHS near new islamabad airport. It is worth investing here due to increasing prices and massive investment coming here. You can contact at 03212837096 for details. Thanks

In FOECHS. You can buy 12 tio 14 marla plot in your budget. It is at possession stage and very close to Pindi and also near G13.Islamabad through road from golra round about. Development standard is good but you should check out the site to see the situation on the ground physically.

Hey PK1, do you think the property rates in Rawalpindi/Islamabad will go down a bit by the end of this year?

So that Anwar Sahb can hold his investment and buy the property when it is at its cheapest.

Samra...I agree that there is a seasonal slow down in property transactions towards the end of the year, and it is wise to keep the seasonal trend in mind when buying or selling real estate.

But if someone has his or her savings in the Pakistani currency it is a safer bet to buy because the rupee value is sliding against the dollar. Chances are that the value of your money will erode substantially in a matter of a few months.

A very big part of the price hike that we have seen in real estate over the last few years can be attributed to the rupee devaluation.

For this reason, I personally think waiting is not a good idea if someone can get a good deal at a competitive price when he has the money. Even if there is a slow down in property prices at the year end, it will be more than of set by the hike that one will see after a few months.

By the way the dollar is gaining not just against the Pakistani rupee but also against other currencies in our region. For example the Indian rupee has also dived big time. So the chances of the Pakistani currency doing much better against the dollar are very remote UNLESS there are any game changer events in the Pakistani economy or the world economy.

Dear PK1,

I have 2 plots in G-14. One 40 * 80 in G-14/1 (on main double road facing G-14/4) and other 50 * 90 in G-14/3 (in a clean place, away from village settlement). I seek your feedback on selling the 40 * 80 one and buy a 50 * 90 in G-15 or some other sector. I guess the 40 * 80 one can fetch me 80+ lakh. What do you suggest?

Regards,

Hold your money if it is in foreign currency.

Holding money in foreign currency will only help if you have some good amount, small amount may not help that much.

Regards