Investment advice

1- i have around 3 million pkr cash. I want to invest in some suitable place where i can construct home for myself in near future.

Members plz guide where do i make my investment?

2- secondly, i have a plot in bahria enclave, sector n park category. Do i sale it out or keep it with me for more time as prices are going down day by day.

Regards,

Danish

Respected sir PECHS is best option because its fully developed people ... The society is located near the new Islamabad international airport. For those who are planning to buy plots for construction of their houses should be pleased to know that this is the only housing society which has been approved by CDA, RDA, CAA and NHA. Where the prices of the plots are significantly low. PECHS is completely developed housing society and all the basic utilities of life are available in it. For those who are interested, it is a golden opportunity for them. It is equipped with Facilities like water, Electricity and Sui Gas. The society has Street lights, children Zoo/Children Parks, 24 hours Security and Boundary Wall for a secure & peace full living.

For more details 0334-7755480

Brother if you re not a daily commuter to isb,then bahria safari valley is one of the finest options available with you to construct a house…Enclave 5 marla in sector N is a bit long term game…

Dear Mian aslam and Saadi,

Thanks for your advice. It means alot to me.

Actually, I am doing Job in Islamabad and a daily commuter to islo that's why i have purchased 5 Marla in Bahria enclave but keep on waiting and no result/news of possession.

Based on above facts alternate advice is needed.

Thanks

Sir sell it and grab something in g-14/4,dha2,g-15,D-12…

Best place to invest for better future is OPF Society Phase 1 adjacent to Raiwind Road Lahore.

Respected sir i would like to advised you to invest near new intl. Airport in PECHS

its a developed society.

Sui gas, Electric city,sewerage available there.

80 % development complted rest will be completed in this year inshallah.

At PECHS 400 libyan Hospital is already under contruction.

Just Visit one then decide

More Detais: 0333-5471141

Dear Danish,

Bahria phase8 safari valley.it's the best place for living and matching your budget.

If you like to invest then go to Bahria Enclave or Bahria phase8 or Dha phase2 N or P block.

Regards

Dear all,

Thanks for the valuable advices and insights you have given.

What about the future of bahria enclave sector B1 or B2,?

Will the Bahria mangment give possesion after ist installment?

Is it the right option after selling 5 marla of sector N of enclave, i will go for 10 marla in enclave sector B1 or b2?

Danish why u are selling enclave i think it is the time to purchase in bahria, yes it is better to go for 10 marla in enclave as it has possesion but dont leave it i think it is a good investment for the future. Any how if u are serious for sale i am also interested in 5 marla for my self please email me detail of ur plot on noor.hdip@gmail.com

Sir if you wnats to sell your bharia enclave plot then kindly email me ur full details,

gudbussiness@gmail.com