Investment advice

Advice needed on buying a flat of 1000 sqft in civic centre which will be ready to move in in 2 months in a new plaza in the range of 6 million fifth floor

Umer sb if you are buying it for residential purpose and you are moving along with your family then i personally think that it will not be suitable because of hustle and bustle and lot of business activity.Also privacy of your family will also be disturbed due to frequent movement of youngsters and commercial activity.I personally think that a flat in residential community such as lignum tower of dha2 will be a much better option because of privacy and environment suitable for family.

Thanks for advice i am buying for investment purpose. In this case what would you suggest.

In that case you should opt for a 1 kanal plot in dha phase 2 N,P blocks and if you increase your budget a bit, you can also go for a 1 kanal in M block…You can also opt for phase 8…Nothing is better than a plot in generating returns…Also the charm of civic center has faded away a bit.