Investment advice for 20 millions

Dear guroos,
I would appreciate if you could kindly give me some advice on investment tip for good rental income.

Amman sb
For rentals:
Get a 4.4 marla plot in G-14/4 and make 3 stories each with separated entrance: basement, ground and 1st floor. This sector is very hot in rental being closer to education sector, H. People prefer renting here especially for daughters commuting to Unis.
You will get maximum rent in G-14/4.
Buy several flats with reputable party in Gulberg green as it is close to the capital and sector H, too.
In bahria phase-8, you can buy a full floor plus a flat/office (full floor in one tower and office/flat in the other) of built plazas in a hot block such as overseas, good rental expected as well and better than residential but G-14 will give you plot ownership also.
You can buy one shop in big malls but do not exhaust all resources in a single mall. Zameen Ace mall in DHA-2 called me and talking good ownership rights, you can check stuff on ground but again do not put all millions in one mall. Gaga mall/D mall can also be explored.
F-10/11 Markas a 50 lac shop gives lucrative ROI, explore them, too but you will get only in basements. Get 2 shops in two separate plazas having good distance to each other.
In phase-8 there are other hot places, do some field work and educate yourself as phase-8 has a bad history in commercials but now performing good at places.
DHA-2, Two offices, 1 crore in each tower can give you good rents.

Extension...

In DHA-2, only in main boulevard plazas and avoid sector H as it has narrow drains n streets. DHA just bought from commoners town, did work but not on par with proper DHA-2.
Bahria phase-8 safari valley, Abubakar/Usman/Ali block, you can get 4 no of 15 by 20 ft built units with plot ownership and rent will be 20K each with 10% annual raise

Sorry!

DHA-2, sector J not H.

What are the options for buying a house for 20 million as an investment and to generate rental income. Which areas in Islamabad are recommended. Are house values likely to go up ?

Habib sb
In CDA sectors 2 crores can buy only a 5 marla old PHA houses in G-11 sector. Single story will cost you 1 crores 20 lacs and the fact that these houses now short in supply, the price may be even little higher. But these houses are built strong and if you make them double story, you can ger good rent separately for ground n 1st floor.
G-14, I already written above.
In I-14, you can buy one but as upkeep is pathetic, good ROI might be not on par.
Gulberg residenta will take ages b4 could get good rent on residential plus roads are in bad conditions. A renter will see all b4 living in rented house.
Bahria enclave nice and aesthetic place but far away from Islamabad plus main access is always headache.
On Islamabad highway other developments
Exist but places like PWD are murderous on traffic.
Fortunately or unfortunately, we r back to square 1, which is either BTs or DHAs!
For house rental, DHA-2 in 2 crores no entry!
Bahria phase-8, Yes 2 crores n 20 lac, you can get a new house with good rental income in overseas blocks.
All other new developments are good in raising money but rentals: honooz dilly door ast.

Dear Abdul Qayyum you are a credit to this forum with your advice. Please can you explain what you mean by overseas blocks in Bahria p8.

Thanks for sharing this information. I really like your blog post very much. You have really shared a informative and interesting blog post with people

Thanks, Gents, for the good words.
Habib sb. Rawalpindi bahria phase-8 has 7 overseas blocks, mostly close to GT road being overseas-1. This is in front of DHA possessed sector-F defense villas. Here a 10 marla can be bought from 80 to more than 1 crore but this block has mostly 1 kanal plots.
Then further down there are overseas sectors among them overseas 5 to 7 are at scenic and height locations and equally expensive ones. A 10 marla again 75...80..1 crore, may be even higher.
Overseas 5 to 7 are located around 9km from GT road but as these sectors are hot, the rental income of a house is very good. Overseas-5 commercials are lucrative in rental values if one has 5.5 to 6 crores to buy/ build/sell/rent a plaza.
As I told b4 that we are constructing a 6 story plaza there and basement Hall, 1st floor and top 6th story apartment already sold and for the basement Hall, 1st floor, a countrywide super store chain is interested to get on rent...that explains the commercials and rental worth of the overseas-5 block. Block 6 and 7 share the same importance.

@Amman: on similar threads, I have suggested investing in shops in large malls and shopping arcades. As these options are hassle-free, give you maximum rental-yield (6% and above) and the property value increases substantially.

Two promising projects are D-Mall at DHA-2 and Capital Mall at Bahria Enclave. Both have grey structures ready and near completion.

Thank you all for your responses

Rental properties seem to be attractive on page…but on ground, you have to do a lot of follow up with the tenants and you must be sharp enough to contain the moves of fraudulent type people who get your property on rent and then become difficult to handle