Investment Advice For 5 Years... B17 F Block Or DHA Valley File

Assalam o Alaikum,

I have around 7.5 lac to spare and want to purchase a file. I can wait for 5 years or so. Should it be better to buy a B-17 F Block 7 Marla file (on installments) or DHA Valley 5 Marla file. Also please advice which block should be preferred for DHA Valley file.

Thanks and regards!

What are rates of f block all dues clear in b17? Cheapest dha valley file in which block?

I sincerely believe that Block F is better option than DHA valley. Zone 2 is very close to Islamabad and after Margalla Avenue the distance will be minimized significantly. On average you can reach Peshawar more in just 20 minutes including 5-7 minutes wastage of time at tarnol railway crossing nowadays. Work is going on expansion at tarnol railway crossing and in near future the wastage of time will also be eliminated.

Rest it is your decision at the end.

Dha valley is better than F block of B17. DHA is a brand name, though valley is a long term investment but you will benefit when its time comes. B17 is also a good project but not F block for sure as there is a high uncertainty surrounding it. MA has been in talks for a very long time regarding its development so it is better to wait and see for actual results. Distance wise B17 is also far from main islamabad (near sangjani) as is DHA Valley and in terms of location (other than MA) B17 has no plus point.

If you want to invest in B17 better go for possession plots otherwise non possession in D, E blocks. For DHA Valley BlueBell block has the priority to get possession early due to its good location.

If you can wait for 5 years… Than I would suggest to go for DHA Valley. I think BlueBell has more demand…

I am totally agree with Mr Khan.

Regards

Thanks Nadeem…

DHA Valley development will start at great speed at the end of this year according to sources.

BUT

It has been greatly delayed thus far

But overall, if you can hold long-term, Valley is the better option.

B-17 F block is one of worthless investment in real estate because Multi not yet clear D and E block so Dha valley is much better then Multi dramas.

Regards

E block and dha valley launched at the same time. E block will get possesion by the end of this month. DHA valley has daducha dam issues still no possession. I recommend you to invest in either installment plots of Gulberg or F block until Daduch dam issues resolved

I agree with you Muhammad Imran sab,

Gulberg and E block of B-17 is good option but F block is totally worthless.

Blue Bell is good and safe block of Dha valley but it's long term investment.

Regards

Before F block, block E was the farthest in B-17. From last couple of years everyone was advocating to invest in block E. But now as MPCHS has launched block F everyone is declaring it as a worthless investment.

Anees Ahmed sab,

what about D and E blocks?how investors will trust Multi if they are stuck in D and E blocks,they should clear first then we can say F is good investment even for long term investment.my prayers are with Multi and Multi investors.

Regards

IMO the coming AGM of MPCHS will clear matters regarding D Block. With regards to block E, it is ready to give possession within three months.

When I was selling my 35X70 file of Block D in 2011 at that time dealers were saying to get out from Block D and invest in block E as there are land issues. What I can do if people are not seeing ground realities, researching and asking help from this and other forums before finalizing a deal.

With regards to investors, they have already made 2.5 million from only 6 lac rupees.

I am sorry for the poor who have bought 30X60 plots in 3 million.

Dear Anees sab,

it's good news for me if Multi is giving possession to E block and my prayers for those who stuck in D block may Allah help them and do good for them.

Regards

Go for some new project in islamabad… As new projects have low prices and have potential to grow and give better returns… My advice is to invest in Green huts farm houses…as i also have invested there and i think it will be a fruitful investment … InshaAllah

Multi is not yet serious in B-17 when Multi will serious then think to invest in Multi projects.

Regards

DHA valley is better option.

What are current rates in DHA valley especially in bluebell sector?

Thanks