Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Where to Buy discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Where to Buy advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Where to Buy discussion.
Ali1555
( 3 posts )

[37 Replies]
Dears,

Can you please tell how is investment in 1 kanal plot approx 1.5 crore for mid to long term in islamabad dha phase 1. Don't like dha phase 2 and not secure about bahria town. Thanks!

1646 days ago In Where to Buy
    Post Answer
    Ibrahim Suhe..
    (32 posts)
    Brother why don't you like DHA Phase II? If you're looking to only invest (i.e. Not live there in the long term), Phase II is likely to offer you greater returns at the end of the day. Prices are far from peaking in Phase II, which means they WILL rise with the passage of time. The same cannot be said for Phase I for too long now.

Also look into Gulberg Islamabad. Same sort of location and good price growth and demand. In my humble opinion these are good options, but certainty belongs only to the Creator. :)
      1646 days ago 

Shehryar Qur..
      (150 posts)
      You are not confident about about Bahria Town? Buddy Bahria Town and DHA are the most secured and high ROI generating societies.
        1646 days ago 

A M Abbasi
        (251 posts)
        Investment in the DHA phase1 is not likely to give you big returns so its better to invest in DHA 2 and bahria phase 8 with the same amount that will give you good returns in future.
          1646 days ago 

Col.Shams
          (175 posts)
          Like IS said, if you're only looking to get good return, it shouldn't matter if you like DHA 2 or not. It will surpass DHA 1 pretty soon, and that should be enough for your satisfaction.
            1646 days ago 

Falcon
            (4444 posts)
            Sir in terms of investments,dha 2 will offer you much greater returns.

For best deals at dha all phases,you can contact me at 03455370978.
              1646 days ago 

Matrix
              (532 posts)
              DHA Phase 2 Sectors K,L,M.. Best for investement from 7 million to 10 million...
                1645 days ago 

Ali1555
                (3 posts)
                Thanks everyone for your feedback. I am interested in building a house there.
                  1645 days ago 

Falcon
                  (4444 posts)
                  Dha2 is also very good for living because of its improved infrastructure as compared to phase 1.
                    1645 days ago 

AIRana
                    (243 posts)
                    Dear SAADI,

What option and advice you have for myself who is holding a DHAI-2 extension plot since 2006. Its K block file (not commoners town) and I have paid 6 lakh development charges as well. If there is any good news or merging option available like Bahria is giving for BE-2 file holders?

Regards,
                      1645 days ago 

Arshad
                      (1159 posts)
                      Alrana no good news of merging for dha2 ext. If you have file with development charges of 6 lacs in K block its current M.V would be around 22 lacs without dev. Charges paid and around 28 lacs with dev. Charges paid.

If you can wait for another 5 years or more it will give good returns
                        1645 days ago 

Post Answer (37 Replies)
                        1 2 3 4 >

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL