Investment In Divine Gardens

I am looking for some investment in Divine Gardens Lahore. Anyone have an idea why the possession is late. Other then the late possession issue do you feel the investment is secure.

Dear Farooq sab,

if you are looking for safe investment then go to Dha phase8 or (C,D) block of bahria orchard in Lahore i hope it'll give you good return in near future.

I don't know about divine garden.

Dear Nadeem,

Thanks for the response. I am looking for some longterm investment and my be shift to this house. The location of this project is very good. I want to live in cantt therefore the Bahria is too far. DHA option is very expensive as compare to divine. The prices of divine are good but possession is late. I can wait for the possession but wanted to sure the investment is safe.

Dear Farooq sab,

in my opinion always go to safe investment,i never ever believe any unknown projects because i believe safe investment,about Lahore i don't know much so conform every thing before invest.

My good wishes are with you ever.

There is nothing safer than DHA.

You have to vigilant in property business as it is very risky no matter wherever you invest just keep your eyes open