Investment in islamabad

Aoa, i want to spend 1-2 crores for investment purposes - for a period of 2 years.

What are the best options in islamabad?

Thankyou in advance :)

ZOne 2 is good. Check AWT, top city etc.

Yes. Agrd

Spreading in Zone2 near new airport could give gud returns.

Sir either go for a commercial plot in a reputable society or spread your investment between dha bahria and zone 2.

Falcon, please suggest a reputable society for commercial?

Sir selected areas of bahria and dha where prospects are good.

For example?

How about D-17 or D-18?

What are good options in Zone 2?

Go for Karachi or Lahore and you won't regret.

Isloo isn't the best option to invest in right now, market has already topped out.

Sarwi sb plz indicate some safe options to invest aswell.

I strongly believe Max return would be in zone 2

For a period of two years as highlighted by Noor sb, zone 2 is definitely the one of the best options as new airport shall be booming and all the societies shall be in high demand IA. It's a writing on the wall my friends

With this amount you can get 3-4 small size plots , sell all or just one when you get good returns

experts, please do share other better options rather then disliking the post just for the sake of it

Sam sir any potential options in your opinion with reasonable development standards on ground and apart from the private societies since i have observed that people hardly trust private societies due to the complexities that arise later with such places.

Sam, although zone 2 will appreciate after inauguration of new airport, i dont think there will be unusually high gains. The reason is simple "Demand and supply".

Zone 2 now is flooded with actual on ground plots (not files). There does not seem much hepitite in the market for all these available options.

Also absence of renowned brands would not make buying in zone 2 a very lucrative affair yet medium level gains at credible places can be expected in my opinion.

Thankyou much for your informative answers. Is D-17 or D-18 a suitable place to invest in?

How about investing in a small house in G-11?

Awaiting replies.

Noor sb changed name to typhoon, watch out fellas

@Sam, I see everyone isn’t using their real name including yourself so I changed mine too… Are you addicted to watching people and sneaking around? Better do something useful