Investment of 40lacs with good return in approx 2 years in rwp/isb

Where to invest in rwp/isb with above amount for a good return after 2 years from now.. Your kind ideas are apprecaited.

I have few places in mind as well..

Bahria enclave
Phase 8 safari

Thanks

Enclave has more potential than Safari.

Dear Khan G:

In my opinion you should take a 10 marla plot in Phase 8 Block F2 and F3.

The reason being is that they are about to offer possesion to this area. And also with a span of 2 years this area will be well ddeveloped and gated. So F sector of Bahria phase 8 makes sense to me.

Regards:

Adnan Khan

+923348504010

10 marla possession plot ready for construction In Phase 8 F1 you can get in 45. Dont go for any file.

After 2 years you can see many houses around you while in F2 OR f3 you dont know when will you get possession.

BE is good option as well but you cant get 10 marla in this budget with possession.

Dear KhanG,

I think phase8 is better and safari valley Abu Bakar block also good option.If you like to invest in Enclave then wait at least two to three months price will indeed fall further.

Dha phase2 N or P block also good option for investment.

Allah is the best planner and he knows what will be the best for us.

Regards

Nadeem bhai which blocks will see fall in Enclave 1 as you say

Enclave non possesion non developed plots are more expensive then phase 8 plots , which dont make any sence … Enclave is exactly 23 kms from faizabad pull where as safari valley is 28 kms so there isint much difference… Develpment and population wise safari valley is many years ahead of enclave… U can get good located plot in abu bakar block for 4.3 million … And in same price u can buy barren rocks in enclave 1

Thanks for the suggestions everyone, so here we mean that Safari Valley Abu Bakar block is better than Enclave… I have in fact personally visited safari valley and kinda like the place but its a little far…

Khan G do research in prices in various plots in abu bakar block and share your findings with us …

I think very good location plot in Abo Bakar block from 4 to 4.7 Million depend on location.

Regards

Dear Arshad bahi,

All Bahria Enclave will fall further because MR is focusing Karachi.I think good time is very near for genuine buyers to enter Enclave.Allah knows best.

Regards

KhanG,

I think Phase-8 is a good option in that budget. People in Phase-8 are desperate and some of them ready to make deals, make sure you negotiate as it is a buyer's market at this point.

If you can bump your budget slightly, go for D block top height plot next to Liberty lady hill. I heard about one recently sold for 45 lac.

Imran Sahab; pleased to hear that it is buyer’s market now. Could you find some deal in D block top height plot next to Liberty lady hill. Or in F1 block at height area in good location.

@Imran is Phase 8 comes under BT Rawalpindi and D block price which u mentioned is for how many Marla’s? Are there any houses constructed already? Thanks bro

@engr zafar…if you are interested in buying you can contact ne at 03455370978.

Asad, Enclave is in a different league and does not compare with Safari valley, which was meant for low cost housing with small plot sizes, narrow streets and no footpaths. And it is not distance to Islamabad or living standard that KhanG is interested in, he wants better ROI in 2-3 years. So, let comparison be on this criteria.

In my opinion, price elasticity is much higher in Enclave-1 as compared to Ph.8. The wave of house construction which has already started in Sector A, will boost further in rest of Enclave-1 in next 2-3 years and price rise would be more demand-driven rather than speculative market.

I think Enclave is decreasing so wait for jump in Enclave1.It's all depend to MR and he is focusing BTK until MR not focus Enclave it will never rise further.Allah knows best.

Regards

Dear ShahG,

In my opinion safari valley Abo Bakar or Rafi block is better with all basic facilities and other hand F1 or D is also good option.Allah is the best planner and he knows what will be the best for us.

Regards

Isloo street size is the only negative point is safari valley where as 30 feet streets are still acceptable for people who are shifting there from interior pindi and peshawer .. Other then that the quality of development and infrastructure is excellent in safari valley.

enclave on the other hand has a long to way to go,no one knows where would it go , one should invest keeping current scenarios in mind rather then making speculations. It will require atleast 4 years to be livable, 8 marla plot for 4 million is way too much as compared to 8 marla plot in phase 8 which has a better present at the moment

@Isloo

You are right about the comparison. Enclave has much more potential than Phase-8 or Safari Valley due to being situated at a lesser distance to Islamabad. Not to mention 5 star hotel and Pakistan's tallest building in plan.

As far the electricity rates, currently Enclave is charging same as Islamabad Electric Supply Corporation (IESCO). There is no gas but Bahria delivers LPG cylinders at your door step free of cost.