Investment opportunity between 10 and 13 lac

I am looking for short term investment opportunity in islamabad my budget is 10 to 13 lac.

Advice is welcome.

Hi, may be invest in a small studio apartment in an under construction project somewhere in PWD, Swan Garden or areas which will use newly inaugurated underpass of Islamabad Expressway

Open Land in and Around Chakri Road area with registry option!

Imtiaz sahb… What about registry option in shah allahditta area?

Yes, areas around Chakri, Fateh Jhang, Bani Gaala, Shah Allah Ditta, Thallian etc. With Registry and clear land have good future, in that budget!!

Do anybody have any idea that how can one survey of open land in the areas mentioned above?

One way is to meet local property dealers but things get very tricky as transparency is Very less and difficult due to no uniform mediume (e.g zameen .com) to counter check prices and availability.

At zameen.com the agriculture land options are very less.

Does anyone have idea of Ministry of Commerce and CBR phase 2, How are both societies considering short term investment.

I think in this budget open land option is better as you are not giving anyone your hands and arms. You have a power to sell it when you need and may get better returns in the future.

In terms of societies, you can go for installment options in this budget in BWC, RE, Rose Valley Rawalpindi.

NOTE: All the projects mentioned have no NOCs at the moment.

I think CBR 2 is best option, stay away from MOC or far away society like blue world city etc.

CBR Phase 2 is a good option in this budget as compared to all others mentioned above. It’s a reputed society as they have delivered in phase-1 and also few blocks of phase 2 are already developed. Near to ring road and ‘I’ series sector of CDA.

I agree with Nasir sab. I have heard nothing good about Ministry of Commerce.

What about ICHS