Investment opportunity with 3.5 million (35 lac)

I am looking to invest upto 3.5 million for a plot purchase(8-10 marlas) with a view to something giving a return over the next 3 years or so.

Kindly give your input view of which are the better housing societies sector to invest in islamabad?

I am currently looking at but more input regarding these or any other would be appreciated.
1. B17
2. I12
3 f18 (faisal town)

Above three options may be good but i would recommend you

1-Gulberg residencia F block 10 marla 35 lac

2-Gulberg P block two 7marla plot files about 36 lac

3-Bharia enclave near to possession plot size 5-7 marla in this price range.

Please visit each area and take offers from multiple dealers and then decide ( your luck also matters a lot)

Thanks Nasir. Appreciate your input.

I am interested in investing in Zone2 of islamabad. Can i get some advise there.

Also regarding Bahria encalve. Which block are you referring to with this price range?

Nasir bhai can give some insight on gulberg F block 10 marla. How good is it for investment and for how long to keep it to give some good returns and what is the present situation of F block?

Dear Awais Hafeez,

Nasir bahi give you good options but you are interested in zone 2 so in your options,

1:I-12 long term investment.

2:F-18 just dealer game and good just for Multi dealers.

3:B-17 is good A,B,C and E blocks are clear good for investment when Multi management will wake up then it will be best project in zone2 inshAllah.

In your budget 30x60 best location C block 2.5 to 3.4Million and E block 35x70 2.9 to 3.3Million.

Allah is the best planner and he knows what will be the best for us.

Regards

Thanks Nadeem. Appreciate your valuable input.

Can you also give me insight regarding F-16/4, E-16, D-17 and F-17.

Please bear in mind that the primary objective is investment with good return and nor building a house :-)

Awais if u are thinking just for the investment point of view then try to invest in proper cda sectors, first i will suggest to go for some new commercial building on booking like Emporium mall in F-10 etc, in cda sectors E-12 or G-14 will also give u good profit if business started

Thanks Wali.

My understanding is in G-14 or E-12 i would not be able to get a plot in 3.5 million not a 8 marla plot anyway. That is why i am looking at I-12 (for a CDA sector)

Regarding Emporium mall what are the shope price/size there, The common understanding is that such malls especially in G-10 are very expensive to own in terms of shops.

First i have to mention 8marla is not a standard for investment if not in ur budget. Emporium is the best mall now adays. It is on instalments of 2 years. There are different size of shops. Prices are frequently revises, just buy and if cant afford to the end, resale in-between on a handsome profit. If u are interested in Emporium u can contact on 03355063653 i have few shops

Thanks Wali. Not interested in Commercial investment for now.

Need more insight regarding sectors

1. D-17

2. E-16

3. F-16/4

4. F-17

From an initial workout these seem to be good options besides I12 and B17(block-E). Can i get some comparitive guidance on the above with respect to I12 and B17(Block E)

Keep Bahria Phase 8 also in sight.

Ok! I will. How about I-14 compared to I-12. Which one is better and why?

In my understanding, B-17 is far better than any CDA sector. For Multi professionals are among one of the renowned and best developers of the town.

As CDA do not work on their promised sectors and those where people are the custodian of their property physically. CDA do not take staunch care of associated facilities that the agency is bound to provide.

On the other hand, Developers like Multi always meet the timeline and possess a credible standing in Islamabad.

For more information and guidance, feel free to contact me on 0332-4448288

Mohsin Shoaib Awan

I-14 is developed and location is very good, its has good future in relative terms,

1-house construction taking place rapidly

2-when gas, water provided(at 25% populated) it will give good return

3-its commercial area is yet to sale so it also impact a lot

4-the main access road and a link to new airport (motorway via 1-14-1-17) is also to build ( south service road of 1-14/2 is reserved for it).

I-12 is clear but its development is yet to be started and no time frame is mentioned, i do not know about its performance in future ( may be 3-5 years)

F-16/4 is not a good option now a days, as jkchs management is not trust worthy, development is not taking place there (its risky but huge difference in the rates of developed and undeveloped sectors of JKCHS, so its your choice)