Investment option in 4 mil.

Looking for investment option in 4 mil. Budget - can stretch to a max of 5 mil. Firstly interested in somewhere around islamabad (zone2/5) but lahore may also be another option. Open to ideas.

Thanks,

10 marla in dha 2 N P blocks is a very good investment option.

Saadi Sb, thanks. This I assume will be non-developed location. Do you expect it to be developed in next 1-2 years? Also if you know if DHA has possession of this piece of land

Also how much would it cost - 4 mil. Or 5 mil. In DHA 2 N/P 10 marla

Dear Ahmed,

If you can rise your budget then Dha phase2 N or P 10 marla is best option 4.8 to 5.5 Million.

Bahria phase8 C,D,E and F1 10 marla.

Multi B-17 C block.

All above options are safe and bright future inshAllah.

Regards

Nadeem Sb, thank you. For Multi B-17 C block it will be 10 marla in this budget - correct?

Sir there is no litigation in this area and dha possess land…Yes it might take a couple of years or even more to see full boom activity but potentially it is good as 10 marla in L block is already touching 7.5 to 8 million so potential is good.They will cost 5 million.

Thanks - the price range as mentioned by Nadeem sb is around 5 mil?

Yes thats the price range.

For further deals and assistance you can contact me at 03455370978.

Sure I will be in Pakistan in first week of December and will give you call InshaAllah. I also like the alternate option suggestion by Nadeem sb which is a 10 marla possession plot in Bahria Phase 8. How do you compare a 10 marla non possession in DHA 2 vs possession 10 marla in phase 8?

Do you have an idea of DHA 4? I think some plots advertised on zameen.com are in the order of 5 mil for 1 kanal - I assume they are files?

One other alternate I am considering is Top City which is not comparable to DHA or Bahria but has a decent location and can get a 50x90 in this budget.

If you are an overseas Pakistani, deal with SAadi Bhai and stay away from "Flop City" (Top City).

Do not chase the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow because all you will find is gold. Stick to DHA or Bahria which are brand names and you will get your century with singles and doubles.