Investment options dha islamabad?

Need your valued advice to invest in dha isl, 7 million budget

A 1 kanal in L or M block would be the best option…FOR BEST DEALS YOU CAN CONTACT ME AT 03455370978.

Saadi bahi price quote karo …which sector has price of kanal below 60 lakh?

Apple sir.K block=75 to 95 lacs

L block=70 to 90 lacs

M block=57 to 90 lacs approx

N block=53 to 75 lacs

P block=48 to 51 lacs approx..

In these KLMNP’which block has possession and wat is the status of deveolment in these blocks.

K and L complete possession..

M block=Major area has possession.

N block=In development stages..

P block=Development yet to be commenced.

Saadi, which of these sectors are better from long-term growth perspective due to better location, standards of development, commercial complex etc.?

L block is one of the best for living+investment…

Saadi bhai....what about the close proximity of those chaks[ village ] on opposite side of expressway...and their impact on security situation in L block in future....?

AND THE SAME situation with P BLOCK AS WELL..

Sir its a gated community and it hardly bothers…dha has very efficient security personnel.

SIR… …what you think of rates in DHA 2…L…N…and P .M.blocks …in next 12 months…

Saadi, How you see phase iv (ex dha 1 extension), in short? Pls also compare (for investment) dha 2 KLMNP and phase iv.

Sir market is overall not feasible for short term investments whether its cda dha or bahria…I think phase 4 has already gained much in short time…K,L,M are much better options.

Friends,

If i do have an option to Invest in DHA Phase 8 Lahore or in DHA Islamabad. Which is better for future Growth prospective?

I have 1.2 Million to play with. Thanks.

Phase 8 lahore has already gained very much and no handsome return can be expected in near future…Dha isb phase 2 A to H would be best option to play with 12 million.

Dear Saadi,

Are these available on installment or 100% cash.

Please guide me so that I can invest, I have in hand 2.5m

regards

aamir

Sir they all are on cash…10 marla in N is approx 3.1 to 4.5 million.5 MARLA APPROX 21 TO 24

Thnx bros for ur valued advice, is it possible to get 1 kanal plot in K & L for 7 million, having possession

Yes sir its possible…For best buying,you can contact me at 03455370978…I have a very good location plots for sale…

Saadi bahi and other experts would like to ask how DHA especially DHA phase 2 responds during last 1 or 2 years when the market is stand still and we see drop in prices?