Investment options under 2 million pkr

Assalaam o alaikum

Hope all of you are well! I'm a novice investor and resident of karachi. I want to invest max of 18 lac and know it's meager / small amount considering recent sky rocketing property prices specially in populated cities. I have considered following options:

- bahria town karachi
- dha city karachi
- dha city lahore

I request property experts of this forum to throw some light on my query.
Thank you all!

Prices have started increasing rapidly in LDA AVENUE-1 from last month or so. I am thinking to invest there.Is this society save from investment point of view? Please guide

Invest in DHA city plain and simple

Stay away from dha city Lahore, its not gonna materialized in next 5-7 years even.

Public Interest Message:

I just heard Tariq Malik of Abdullah Associates who had fled the country with 200 million rupees of others, is back in town and quietly doing business again (meaning not advertising himself too much) ... He is a proven fraud beyond any doubt and very well known, but mentioning here in case some novice innocent person get stuck in his net, those are it seems he is targeting anyway as others know him well by now. He's still not opening his old office and working from moving or new unknown locations