Investor Required

Dear investors,

Any investor is interested for joint venture in 1 Kanal residential plaza sale??

E-11/4 near Al Faz Academy

Structure of 7 storey building is ready including basement.

4th floor is already sold and remaining 5 stories are available and each storey has 5 flats.

Total 20 flats to be finished including one lift to be installed in the plaza.

Option 1: Prepare 2 model flats and offer for sale and start Booking at once.

Option 2: We can offer down payment advance to owner and can sell all by ourselves.

Interested investors can contact for further details and discussions.

Thanks and regards

Zulfiqar Ahmad Khan CEO Design Source Associates www.designsource99.weebly.com facebook:https://www.facebook.com/pages/design-source/167867973242349?Ref=hl

Good luck sir, I wish I had the money for this joint venture. Regards

There is no need of big investment…we can start with one or two flat finishing…

Dear Mr Khan

What will be the price of flat at E-11/4??

Regards

What is the amount you are looking for ?

To renovate 2 flats approx 50 to 60 Lac…

Why not do it alone?do you own the land?

This is not land this is constructed plaza and owner dont have enough funds to finish and sale…They need investor to join hands to complete finishes of the remaining flats and sale.

I WANT TO INVEST IN PROPERTY SAFELY

This is safe and sound....Once you get all the contracts done you will sell the all appartments as owner and we will give share to first owner not him....All will be in your hand....

I think if funds in your hand along with property this is the safest way to do business...

You are not in air at all.

If interested we can have meeting with owner at site for further details??

Zulfiqar 92-333-4220989

@DSA Sir How much profit one can expect by investing this much amount in an estimated time frame? Can you briefly tell me how exactly this project will be executed further? Regards

Mr Kaleem this is on depends on you the cost and time fame. Once you decide the profit margin with Owner you have to Install 1 Lift and to renovate at least 2 flats and the marketing cost to offer for sale.

If you are interested let us know we can arrange meeting at site for further discussions and finalizations?

Regards

dSA 92-333-4220989

INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY

After working here in UAE for more than 20 years, I am leaving on 1st June 2017. I have already started a girls’ hostel of 39 rooms, 3 years back, in Johar Town, Lahore and running successfully, Alhumdulillah.

I am starting the second hostel of 40 rooms; I have already a land and 2 stories structure. I am looking an investment of Rs.10 million for a period of 5 – 7 years for its modification and expansion of 2 more stories.

Attractive profit (better than banks) and all kind of guarantee and assurance for your investment and profit will be provided.

Contact us for the following service:

1. Construction

2. Renovation

3. Interior

4. Real Estate services

BrickStoneEngineering