Is It Best Buying Time?

Islamabad property downfall is mainly due to mis-commitment of Bahria, MPCHS and Faisal Town management....

Should we wait for more or buy now?

And which area is preferred.

From all the above options,bahria has no match.

I think the downfall may continue in near future. And best the real estate could do is to stable the prices.

Would suggest to invest only in those areas which are populating quickly with genuine buyers.

Good Advice from M.B. Ali

Prices are still rising in Zone V. Gulberg, Soan Garden etc.

@ M Ilyas,

Thanks sir.

@Raja Kaleem,

Exactly what I posted above. Soan is already populated and genuine buyers prefer getting a plot and build home in a populated society.

In Gulberg, dealers game is going on, and at this stage, it's a gamble in my opinion.

I am a new investor.... What i feel is never buy in the area where prices are rising for more than 6 months and the probability of downfall is high....

In my view best time is to buy before price rising start or just started... And fell down to lowest level...

I Think Gulburg prices raise exponentially high already... Now danger zone is started...

@shoaib

Thanks for the advice. What would you suggest about Ghouri Phase -7?

The prices are going up steep these days...

I think its best time their is a cycle in every market right now its slump if you buy now and can wait for boom you will make money big time.Right now prices are almost 15% to 20% less than their peak in many of well known society.They are already too low if you are good speculator of market trends then you can wait for a while and when things starts getting better you can jump in the game.But things changes too dramatically that reaction time is very less B17 is a good example with in weeks prices took a huge jump.Its better to be proactive rather than reactive.

I fully agree with Stayer and this is the advice of the world richest person “Warren Buffet”, who is saying that buy (the right item) during the lowest prices if you have CASH.

But when market will hit lowest prices?This question need to be answered.As far I know well developed areas with increasing population are stable and still rising.Those areas where people haven’t started living or few people are living or only files has been hit badly and this slump could continue for another few months in these areas as general public is short of money now.On top of that BAREY SAAB PESHAWAR AANEY WALEY HAIN :)Let’s see k baki market ko kaisey lei ker chultey hain.

What areas you suggest for buying AJ

I can’t suggest anything right now.WAIT and SEE for long term investment.and for short term,Kafi hungama tau ho ga but will share views on daily basis.

I agree with the suggestion that the best time to buy is when prices are the lowest. But according to my assessment prices have yet to hit the bottom. This downslide will continue for at least 3 more months when it will pick the pace. So hold with your cash and let the situation clear. Don’t fall into the trap of advertisements and false claims that “prices are increasing on daily basis”. This is not true. There is overall down turn everywhere and the market is waiting for the next rally. So wait!

Isloo...3 months indication is based on ur general analysis...or some inside information?

some ppl are speculating that prices will start picking up in second quarter..meaning by from apr...I wonder what experts have to say on that?

jaxaak Allah

Both Mr. Isloo and Mr. Undertaker are right in their predictions and information. Situation of real estate will start getting clear in April/May unless you have extra cash and want to buy something to keep it rolling. Prices of properties will increase as soon as the summer start.

It is a good time to buy. And the place to buy is where there are infrastructure projects nearing completion. I would suggest B-17, G-15, E-16, D-17.

These areas will have positive impact from ongoing Kashmir Highway project and MA project. Also there will be a flyover on GT road at Tarnol but not yet started.

If you like to live with gentry and posh facilities like cineplex, optp then go to Bahria but on the way, you will see PWD road which looks like pindi or you will pass through Gulraiz type area.

PK-1 suggestions are highly appreciated and we all must share such information useful for readers and members. However, we must evaluate and study prior to invest in any business.

What is the best option for barkahu and zone 4 area. I want to live as close to G-6 area due to job

I still feel market is short of buyers /money and if market doesn’t go down further,it wont go up in coming months.Since we all are guessing, it could be better to keep an eye on prices of areas mentioned by PK1.Sensing any buying activity in any of these areas could be good opportunity to enter in the market, otherwise just wait and observe market activity of these areas,this could provide better opportunity to grab good bargains in near future if market slides further and seller comes with better bargain to offer.