Is it fine to buy house for living in bahria homes phase 8?

Aoa guys. My budget is 50 to 60 lacs and looking to buy in coming few months. Buying a house outright is a priority not interested in buying plot and then construct home on it. Please can you tell me that 5 marla single home safari can be a good idea for eg like this

Is location good and construction good by bahria? Are all amenities avaible? We are small family just one kid. I haven't visited the place but will go after month when virus is down. Should i wait for price fall, i doubt price will fall? Any other good option but i think gated society will be much better. Thanks very much for your help.

For eg like this Single Storey Safari Home For Sale Bahria Town Phase 8 - Safari Homes, Bahria Town Phase 8, Bahria Town Rawalpindi, Rawalpindi ID19250723 - Zameen.com

Why don’t you go for DHA Homes? I think it is better

Bahria Homes is better choice you must go for it for personal living if you have limited budget.

You can take advantage of slow market situation and try to get one in reasonable price and after 3-4 years if you can able to save some more money you can sale it on better price and opt for some better option at that time.

Try to find an option in around 47-48 lacs if you are lucky to find anything in that price it will give you instant gains in coming years and you may plan to upgrade your home later on..

Thanks for all of your help!

You are most welcome