Is it time to Invest in G-13?

If you've plans to invest in Real Estate in Islamabad, the capital of Pakistan, then you're in the right path. If you invest in some prime sectors i.e. G-13 or D-12 now you could make a profit very quickly because Property or Land is becoming more valuable everyday in these sectors. Buying properties in CDA/FGEHF sectors is one of the safest investments that you can make because property almost always will grow in value in these sectors instead of decline in value.

Leverage of G-13

Leverage is the ability to borrow a percentage of the value of a piece of property. Real estate in Islamabad CDA/FGEHF sectors, in comparison to other investments, offers a very high degree of leverage. In some cases, a couple buying a single-family home can obtain 90% financing. This allows individuals to purchase Real Estate with little, if any, of their own money. What other investments offer such a high degree of leverage?

G-13 and D-12 Sector is already on peak suggest us other CDA/FGEHF projects to invest

The prices of these sectors are already high and beyond the reach of most people. There is no shortage of land in Zone 1 however CDA is failing to develop any new sectors in these areas perhaps in order to artifically boost prices in sectors like D-12 and G-13. If CDA would develop new sectors then prices in Zone 1 would fall or at least not rise. The sectors that you mention maybe good to build a home but for investment they may not give the same return as other cheaper schemes.

Dear Arshad

I agree with you that these two sectors are already on a peak and expensive sectors as compared to societies etc. But do we have any good option other then these? G-15 & F-15 are other side of GT Road and I would never invest my money on any sector which is other side of GT Road. Now we are only left with G-14. G-14-4 is already on peak and there is no update of G-14/1 2 & 3. G-14/ 1 2 & 3 is a high risk high return investment.

I will still go to invest in G-13 & D-12 because prices are still half as compared to G-10 & G-11. It is very difficult to find a 30x60 Plot in G-10 & G-11 under Rs. 10M. Prices of 30x60 in G-13 are still around Rs. 6M so we still have atleast 1-2M opportunity.

If you want to invest in Zone 1 then you are fairly limited in your options.

I am not an expert on Zone 1 but I don't think that G-13 prices would rise to the same level as G-10 and G-11. At best they may reach a level of 75/80% of G-10 or G-11. So based on your information there may be room for 50% appreciation as opposed to 100% appreciation, however you may have to wait for several years to see that happen.

H-13 on the other side of Kashmir Highway is much more cheaper than G-13. Then why not to invest in H-13? It is newly developing area so here appreciation should be maximum, what do you say?

Isn’t H-13 for educational? Are you allowed to own or build houses in H-13 by the CDA?

Dear Malik,

Sb H-13 is on the other side of highway it will not appreciate like G-13 as its open land not CDA sector and there is a big difference of infrastructure and CDA laws.

Dear Arshad,

Yes construction is allow there as that land is not acquired by CDA so its open and exempted land.

What will happen if tomorrow CDA says they want to acquire land to make a sector there?

I cannot imagine that this area will be allowed to develop in a haphazard manner for long otherwise it become like G-12.

Thanks for you nice comments.

Arshad sb and Ibraheem sb I'm resident of H-13. I agree with you that this area will be like G-12 but front land with main double road will be very expensive in future... here are different plotting, some people are making good planed plotting, these are not less than CDA sectors in any sense.. prices are going up and up rapidly I have seen it myself..

Arshad sb it is exempted from CDA and registry and transfer is open from Islbd Kacheri... thanks again dear... please discuss more and more. AOA.

Dear Arshad

There is a big difference in G-12 and H-13 as G-12 is illegal and they are selling land on single stamp paper but H-13 is exempted land and you can transfer it just from court registry system just like Pindi and other cities.

My question is that is there any developer developing some piece as per Islamabad CDA sectors standard. I visited that place few months ago and i was not much satisfied as I will say Baharakhu and G-6 both are Islamabad area and very near to each other but there is a hell difference between both of them.

BTW what is the rate/marla in H-13?

Dear Ibraheem sb and Arshad sb aoa yes Ibraheem sb u r right this place is totally legal; i was talking about haphazard development. I liked ur example of G-6 and Baharkahu ; yes dear if u want really standard plots they are available at present... at front NUST uni road... if u go say 500meters from road that place will be haphazard.. but with main road best time for investment... with 150 feet green belt with nust uni road u can get commercial plot for 650000-700000 per marla at front. residential plots are from 180000-350000. and now look at other side of road a plot in streets will cost u 500000-1000000. Dear Ibraheem u must visit now . it changed very quickly. cntct me i will show u all plottings and will discuss with u. u r welcome here :) 03335750141 Regards Munawar

Dear Munawar Bhai,

Is there prope ploting?Fom where we get info ofpts,location and rates?

Fine munaqar sb will contact you very soon and visit the site i am interested in it if some quality developers are working there

Dear Kamran bhae yes their are proper plotting plots available... maps k liye ap ko mera mehmaan bnana pare ga aik din :) i will show u all plottings practically and will tell u qualities of each one... so that u can make ur decision easily... Ibraheem sb to be very honest at this time two beautiful plottings are available with NUST uni road... thnx for ur concern... u r welcome :) resale value will increase very fastly so now is the chance to get max out of it. u understand this better than me dear ... one thing more i will show u a beautiful house which i m making here on 9 kanals.... i m sure u will like it.. Regards

Thanks Munawar Bhai. InshAllah i will contact you and will visit H-13.

welcome bro :)… bas aane se pehle phone kr lijiye ga phir mai arrange kr lu ga sab… Regards