Is There Any Increase Expected In Pwd Housing Property In Coming 3 Months

Opinion required from seniors

Dear M. Ilyaas:

I see steady progress in prices but don't see any sudden jump.

Regards

I don’t think so, soan garden and pwd have been a little slow in terms of price increase around zone v. I think prices will increase in 10-15 years when the idea of rawat airport is complete. Until then, very slim chance of prices increasing there, especially in 3 months - no chance!

No, it does not seems like this, prices will not increase in PWD housing society with acute water shortage and ill planning by the society administration, plus they have made the main bulleward Raja Bazar, more shops as compared to houses in the locality, prices will increase but by the genuine demand of builders/people who want to buy and build homes. Regards,

I Agree with Nasir above… The society is in fact poorly planned and i don’t think people will be much interested in it

Hello,

InshaALLAH they will, as i have seen that a 1-kanal plot can still be bought for Rs.7 million and a 9-marla for about 4.5 million. So still there is a room available for the price increase if we compare these figures with the general markets,

Rest ALLAH knows better. We can just provide assessments.

regards, z@in N@deem

@ Nasir, Water Shortage problem could be resolved. I dont think that the related authority will let the society fail due to the water shortage issue. But your point has really got some gravity bro.

regards, z@in N@deem

I don’t see what is going to happen in that particular location in the next 3 months that will result in price increasing. Price should increase in PWD at the rate of general price increases elsewhere, and may increase at a lower rate than elsewhere if the area has already peaked which seems likely.

Bahria phase 1 to 6 are quite next to PWD housing society. There was a time when there is not much difference of prices in bahria and PWD. Now there is much different. Will this difference will close up with the passage of time?

Not really, only same location can not justify similar prices and the infrastructure and development are totally different in the two schemes.

Regards

Yes I agree with mr ihsan khan on this one. Bahrias name is huge so you cant compare in that sense, as with other things need to considered such as development standards etc... If you look at statistics, these past 2 years, prices haven't really risen all that much in pwd, only slowly creeping. It seems to be affordable living considering the amenities but doubt there will be an increase in 3 months? prices will increase in long term but NOT any time soon!

If you have a plot or house, which you bought cheaply and are making a profit compared to market value today, then you can sell but if not then keep it for long term as prices will increase in long term.

Poor Town Planning, Poor Development standard, electricity on open poles. No input of residents in decision making. PWD is worst managed society. Society elections influenced by local land mafia. No open spaces. Roads are rarely cleaned. Not suitable for new purchasers no increase expected in near future. In 7 million 10 marla Plot in Bahria Phase 1-6 is ten time better option than 1 Kanal Plot in PWD.

Mian Nadeem

@Zain, brother, if water shortage can be resolved, why they are not able to resolve it in 7 long years, plus road network is poor, worse is the management, plus Kabza Mafia is active in that area, and the commercial which resembles raja bazar, where commercial buildings are more than the houses available in the society, prices still will increase but only with genuine buyers demand, i want to sell a 10 marla house which belongs to a relative, and i am not getting any positive feedback from the market, it’s a brand new house, purcahsed it for 7500000 in 2010 and now i am not getting an offer more than 80,00000, which is not the plus, it is only due to the rupee devaluation.

True nasir saab, so it just goes to show that prices have not really shot up - if so in some places by very minimal! that’s why im saying you have no chance in 3 months!

Actually i am moving to Lahore and I have to purchase home there after 3 to 4 months by selling the home in PWD. From the above discussion i concluded that there is no difference in prices if i sell it today or after three months.

So how much did the house cost you build inc plot? are you making good profit off it?

My main concern is not profit. I want to purchase home in lahore in same kind of society or little better by selling my home in PWD.

Why whats wrong with Islamabad? Lahore is very expensive, more populated whereas Islamabad is up and coming. Therefore, more profitable as its getting built up!

No difference even if you sale it in next 6 months, so, decision is yours. Regards,

Hmmm. Sheikh sb. I am totally agreed with you. Actually i got job in lahore this is the reason, i am selling my home.

I am also thinking to give this house on rent. And hire in lahore for myself.