Islamabad - Ghauri Town Phase 7

I have invested money in previously in Ghauri town phase 4-A,B, 5-A and got good profit from it. Now I have invested money in Ghauri town phase 7. Got some plots and getting good response from it. Anyone intrusted to invest in Ghauri town phase 7, call for free advice 0345-5371325 Saqib

I am interested in ghauri town. What is price of 7 marla in ghauri town phase 5b,and phase 7?Is it legal to purchase plot in society which is illegal declared by cda?

Dear brother ,i was interested before to buy house there but as per cda ghauri town is illegal and even after registry/intekal there is land disputes to original land owners.
I will be intersted again if you can clarify that:
How is development standard compare to other societes.
How is sewerage system,gas,electrictiy,water,cables.
Who is responsible for maintinance of infrastructure i.E cda,ghauri town management or others.
Thanks

No ghauri town is not illegal, if it is illegal than how come registeres are transfered from court, ghauri town is not owned by cda, its a private company and running on its own. Yes there is dispute of land, with some owners of land and this kind of dispute is always there when a society is launched. That probelm is solved by the gahuri management in saome matters nad in some matters they are working on it. Development is out standing of phase 4 and onwards. It has gas, water supply, electricty, sevrage. Just go there and have a visit. I am not saying that its development is better than other socities, same or some where same but as compared to price range it is worthed and in easily access able. And this society os working since 1992 so i think thats a long time for bulding trust...So i think u should not worry abt dispute...

Dear saqib bhai, ...

Sir it seems you are running an advertising campaign for ghauri town. As you know, nothing is perfect; every society has its pros and cons. Dha, bahria and even cda sectors in zone 1 islamabad have plus points and minus points.

This purpose of this forum is to allow people who are interested in real estate property investments to have a discussion. If we all start to advertise societies where we have plots, then this place will become like advertisement edition of newspaper, and investors will not be able to differentiate between meaningful debate and discussion and advertisements.

If you want to tell us all about the plus points of ghauri town (thank you), the positive way of doing that is to start one chain for this society and whoever wants to discuss this society can post their views there. You should say nice things about ghauri town there. For example we have a post with the title of 'islamabad orchards', and people like sarwar who own plots in that society are saying positive things about it on that chain. Others are pointing out the negative things of it. Now it has become the most discussed topic on zameen. This is the way to run your campaign.

But please don't put advertisement type of posts in response to every question raised by some middle class investors some of them investing their lifetime savings from overseas. They want a serious discussion on all options and it is not good for them to see ghauri town advertisements in response to every issue.

I hope you understand. Jazakallah.

Thanks pk1 for tackling the matter in the right manner.

Dear pk1 i am not running advertising campaign for ghauri town or for any one. I just shared my experience with all of u. I did this after reading many questions on this forum which were raised by different users. Every one asked to investment money and make some money out of it. Every one wishes that...

So i think u have not read my text very carefully , in all my text where ever i posted i said that i have invested money and got good benefit from it and that’s the truth. It would be advertisement campaign if i would be saying ghauri town is good just go and invest money in it and ghauri town would be paying something for it to me for this. But my dear pk1 (who ever u are) this is not the story and what u think people are stupid enough that they will buy the property on my 1 or 2 posts. No its not like that i am just telling them that if u r in trusted consider ghauri town as well.

One thing i want to ask u mr. Pk1 "have u visited ghauri town" if no then u are not in the position of saying all above coz u don’t know the ground realities and if u have visited ghauri town then i think u are misleading the people. I had made mpney previously and i am making money from it. That’s all of us want. And one more thing this forum is made to tell people there personnel views. Am i right or not? If i am right then in all my poste u will find my personnel experience not advertisement. So plz dont propagate wrong about me. I will appreciate it. People become expert by giving expert opinions not by just commenting without any reason ( without any offense). And once again it’s not advertising campaign its personnel experience. Have some vision to keep both of the things separate.

Dear Mr. Saqib,

Thank you very much for your valuable comments. I would be highly obliged if you please tell me the rate of ghori town phase 5b 7 marla plot. I am interested to purchase a 7 marla plot in this area (5b). Thanks.

Regards,

ALM DIN

Ghauri Town is captured by land mafia and few people were killed in the land dispute of Gharui town la. CDA issued a notice in newspapers that any purchase and selling of land in Ghauri Town is illegal. I am also one of effete. I have few kanals in Ghauri town and I filed a suit against Ghauri Town management and took stay orders. You can see the notice from CDA at the following link: http://www.cda.gov.pk/documents/publicnotices/118.jpg

Thank you very much for your comments. I shall be highly obliged if you inform me in which phase of Ghori Town you purchased a few kanals of land so that I could avoid that disputed phase. Dear brother, my budget only allows me to purchase a plot in ghori town. Secondly, what about thousands of the houses which have been constructed or are being constructed in ghori town? I have visited ghori town several times and met the people who are living there or are constructing houses there. None of them complained any such incident as you are complaining. It may be in the very beginning or your case may be identical in which proper care may not have been taken in purchase/intikal etc. However, I would greatly value your really true advice as I myself prefer to avoid to purchase any disputed plot or land. Please reply my email again. Thanks.

Regards,

ALM DIN

ALM DIN

The best way is contact CDA in this regard. I have recently contacted CDA and they forwarded me the notice published in newspaper which I have pasted above, according to which this is clear that buying and selling land in this society is entirely illegal.

OK, thank you. Also please consult the posts of senior contributors on this issue which are very much available on zameen.com. Also please suggest, if you think your point of view is right, where one could purchase a plot with medium range of budget. Thanks.

Regards,

ALM DIN

OK thank you, but you know, CDA does not cover the whole of Islamabad and registry/intiqal of plots in ghori town is being done by the courts (Tehsildars/Patwaris/Magistrates). Perhaps trust of a Tehsildar or Magistrate is more authentic than CDA as CDA is an autonomous body and Tehsidars/Magistrates are purely Govt. Officers. Please comment on it after reading the posts of senior contributors on this issue which are available on zameen.com. Thanks.

Regards,

ALM DIN

Ghauri Town does not have NOC from CDA. I have also heard that it is scheme of some land mafia people.

Alm Din Bro, it seems that you are not ready to listen to the people who are trying to save you. You can search about the land in local news papers adds as I am not aware of prices of lands in IBD. What I knew, I told you very sincerely and it seems that you are not ready to accept the fact (you might have reasons to not believing or going further to research) When u talk about Tehsildars, Patwaris and Megisterates than u should be well aware how these institutions are working. I advise you to not waste your precious time at this forum as you will find contradictory suggestions. Go and get authentic advise from authentic govt body.

OK, thank you very much for your kind advice. I have discussed the matter with many Govt. Officers/officials and the people concerned with the development of colonies. They have mixed opinions. What happened with you in Ghori Town can happen with anybody in any society. You know, there are incidents of frauds even in best colonies. It can happen with anybody in any society. Since it happened with you in Ghori Town, you have strong aversion against Ghori Town. After-all we have to trust somebody in the society to exist in it. Anyway, thank you very much for taking time to reply my query. I sincerely bear good wishes for you and pray that your loss is met & your money/land is saved.

With deep regards,

ALM DIN

On papers of CDA, Ghouri Town is illegal, but the ground reality is different. Thousands of houses have been constructed there and people are living there.

I don't see any problem with the developed sector if the living environment is acceptable which is very much in accordance to its price. The location is very good and near to Islamabad. One should to go to the society, visit it and then decide.

Regards

Dear Mr. Khan,

Thank you very much for your kind reply. I highly value your comments which are realistic. Please keep on giving your advice to the people for their knowledge and information. Thanks once again.

Regards,

ALM DIN

Dear Alm Din Sb,

I am really obliged.

Regards

Riffat can you tell me issuance date of this Public Notice??