Islamabad/rawalpindi -best place to build a house in the next 2 years

What is the best place to to get a plot today for house construction in the coming couple of years in isb/rwp area? Under 4.5 million, what are the best option today to buy a plot?

Different choices depending on preference of size and side of Islamabad I.e. Which zone.

Dear all, the above poster formerly Pak!-1/Pardesi/Baloch (real name Salman Mahmood) is a professional scammer. He has been scamming people on this forum for many years…More details of this famous zameen forum scammer can be found here:… Http://goo.gl/0r8iAY

Bahria Town phase 8 Rawalpindi best place to live.

In my opinion, D-17 and B-17 are good. You can buy 30*70 plot in D-17 for around between 4.4 to 5 million.

Thanks for the suggestions.

In BT-8, which blocks are better regarding minimum land-fill and having basic amenities?

Dear Akif,

In your budget

1:Bahria phase8 overseas sector 4 or 6 but range 5M+ good 10 marla and other hand C,D,E and F1 good one in 10 marla 4.5 to 5.5 million depend on location.Best place for living with all basic facilities.

2:B-17 B block which is best block with best access very close to Gt road but no basic facilities.10 marla around 4 to 4.5 million.

3:D-17 also good option for living good access close to GT road but no facilities like Bahria.

Please visit to all options then decide.

Regards

Overseas enclave and lake view blocks are the best ones.

Nadeem Sahab is right

Lake view is expensive!

E1 is also good, location and filling wise, not much populated but now several houses are visible and more are coming.

E1 is nice but quite far.

Asalam Alukum

Brother Quayyum and Nadeem Can I have your contact if you dont mind?? or you can drop me a message so I can call you.

Thank you

0044 7737637597

@akif brother!

An 8 marla general or a corner plot in sector N or sector G in Bahria Enclave Islamabad is also a good option. Pay a visit and then decide.

Good luck. For query regarding enclave I ama reachable at 923114019555 or 923084673694 (watsapp only).

Regards.

Thanks to all!

Dear Imran,

My cell# 0096597271971 Kuwait

Regards

Dear Imran

Sorry for being late to attend the thread

My cell:

00974-55377971

I am working at offshore location on rotational basis so when I am in sea, I cannot reply you but once I land shore, I will sure return your call, In Shaa Allah

I personally also think that Phase 8 is the best and as per my experience of constructing a house E1 , F1 are the best as they are on height location ifact 10 years ago i have seen my self machines were cutting this area and also height location and lot of construction activities.