Islamabad sector c-15 / c-16

Dear property experts,

What is your opinion about investing in sector c-15/16. The price of 1 kanal is starting from 60 lacs upto 72 lacs. Is it a good investment and right price?

How do you know the prices… Has CDA launched it ?

I saw the ad on olx from few dealers and called them. Never saw any advertisement from CDA . So thought to check what other people are thinking.

Anyone?

I think C15 and C16 are not CDA approved sectors. Seniors?

These are CDA sectors.CDA is allotting 1 kanal plot against 4 kanals of acquired land.some allottees are offering these plots for sale. In

Imtiaz is right, cda has put up a public notice in this regard;

"The subject Sectors alongwith others acquired under

the land sharing policy and the CDA Board decided to allot the plots of 50x90 on the unit of 4 Kanals or joint plot having more than 10 Marlas and less than 4 Kanals to the land owners of Sector C-15 and C-16.

For the peaceful possession of the Sectors it is necessary that this policy is brought to the notice of the land owners of sector C-15 and C-16."

These are approved CDA sectors but in very early stage.

Considering CDA's performance records and very un-reliable timelines, the offered price is on the higher end. Nevertheless the future of these sectors seem promising.

It all depends on CDA. If they takeover possession and start development ,the price will shoot up.

These ads are from people who either have land in the sector or have bought of the locals and obtained plots from CDA under land the sharing formula and now selling to public.

I think and there was a thread which I started and most replys opinion was it would be a good sector in future, do not know the time frame but information is that it will be 1 kanal plot sectors only. If it stays at 1 kanal plots only, than I believe future is bright as CDA is think of quality development for rich people.

I am local and can say with certainty that most of the land in C15 and C16 was bought by ex-president Janab Izamat Mab Zardari sahab in his time in the office. For that reason CDA has skipped all sectors of E, D or F and went straight to C15 and C16 not even C13 and C14.

It was brainchild of Mr kamran lashari ex CDA chairman, who initiated this process in 2008. After his departure and during PPP govt,there was no progress. If zardari had any interest why no action was taken during his tenure.

Being a landholder in the area, my information is it was started in the later stages of PPP Govt, only in last 1 or 2 years CDA allocated funds for the development of the sectors.

Govt by PPP or N it does not matter they are both the same.

CDA allot plots of 1 kanal to the affeties of these sectors against their land and they have proper CDA Allotment letters and their transfer is from CDA.

How many years it could possibly take to develop ?

According to the current record and past performance of CDA in sectors of D and E, it would be between 20 to 30 years for long term invesment

Based on the past performance of CDA, I am not very much confident about their deliverance....

Regards

The situation of C sectors is different from D and E sectors, here CDA first settled the land issues with the land owners then approve the map and open the transfer, it will not take more than 5 years

5 Years... :-D

That made me smile... Thanks for that!!

Rehman sb,

For your kind info, there was no land issue in Park Enclave as well, but you can see at the progress made therein...

Regards

If you are interested in making money sure it will be up. But if u want to live there, forget that… :wink: