Jinnah Garden Phase 2

Jinnah Garden Phase 2 is now days on boom, 35x72 plot file 16 lac that is high for that society, any reasons for this? What I have heard Phase 2 is not even on ground.

I think now the time came back in favour of Jinnah Garden.It will be devolpe soon.

How is the development like?

I visit Jinnah garden the development stranded is very poor i want to invest in commercial but they no keep parking area for commercial also i found development is going very slow.

Are there any bylaws for providing parking areas to commercial plazas in Islamabad.This society is in Islamabad area.

Any one has idea of the location of phase 2 of jinnah garden??

The society people told me once its adjacent to the phase 1 and they were developing it.

And hand it over in dec 13,which is already past.

Phase 2 will be accommodated adjacent to phase-1. I have got one. Yes the development standards are not up to mark. But its location I.e. 500 m from isb express, multi accessibility options and off course lower cost as compared to nearby schemes make it attractive. After connecting the bridge from capital enclave side, it will give reasonable return.

There are a lot of housing schemes shifted to Zone-V close to Jinnah Garden.

I believe that after DHA Valley and Gulberg development,Jinnah Garden prices will go high and that would be good location for living.