Kind Advice Needed Regarding CDA Sec I-14 From Senior Forum Users

I'm interested to buy one or two plots in CDA sector I-14 & I-15 because of low price kindly advice me the future of above said.

Also as a brother advice me if you have some other idea.

Regards.

I-14 sector has a lot of potential keeping in view the investment viewpoint. It is recommendable for those who want to build their houses in upcoming 04 to 05 years in Islamabad. I-14 development is still slow but in near future it will beneficial,because it is convenient from Peshawar Road and would be much better than any non planned area of Rawalpindi.

You have all facilities nearby but the thing which is affecting the sector is the poor progress of the sector by CDA and moreover, most of its land is dumped with garbage. Even areas of nearby Misrial road are more expensive than I-14.It is situated at a good location. Access to Islamabad and Rawalpindi is easy.

I recommend I-16 Sector to those who want to invert in i-14 or i-15 sector.

AoA,

I-14 and I-15 CDA sector, Investment return is low but safe. other good option is E-16, D-17, D-18 etc good investment and after Margall Avenue it will jump twice.

For more detail contact: Naveed Zafar Al-Zafar Associates +92 312 991 991 0

Agreed with brother Bilal I-14 is a good option and then I-16 . by the way I -16 land is more better then I-14 its completely level it will be a good area after few years. However entrance of those sectors are pathetic CDA should construct direct link to Kashmir Highway then prices will shoot up there.

Any new update for this

Right now prices have increased more than 100% in last 2 years construction going on every where no garbage issues overall good for living purpose.

Slayer plz update us on current prices and options available.

Appcake can you plz specify plot size and loction prefrence than i can better advice.

@ishtiaq

I-14 has great potential and its location is very good, but the problem is lack of interest of CDA in development of its sectors and the land is not level, it is so much up and down that I dont know where and how the houses will be built.

What yo people say if you compare with i-12 with i16. I can see i16 is far away but near to new airport. But i 12 is far near to main center of islamabad and i can see juice but investor have to wait for 2 or 3 year is that true.

@Slayer prices of five or six marlas plots of I 16/1,2,3,4 with pros and cons and potential. Is there any option available with 2 million in I 14 too?

Thanks

I had plot of 30x60 size in I16 One year back nobody was offering me more Than18 to24 lacs.

Three days back I have sold it on 35 lacs prices has increase more than 60 percent in a year

REST YOU CAN INFER yourself the situation

FAKAT AAP KA APNA

CRORE PATTI

Can anyone tell me the price of 5 marla plot in either sector

20 to 25 lac, I think.