Lahore DHA Phase 9

Well for the past few months, prices of Phase 9 are depreciating. I have some investments in that phase, so I want to know if its time to shift my investments or keep it in Phase 9. What is the expected trend in the coming year or two.

Assalam o alaikum,

In my view, the marketing is adjusting, as the prices soared rapidly during some previous months.

In Phase 9 Town, they are undertaking development, like the work on installation of electrical wires is being conducted.
Someone showed me related pictures.

Walaikum Us Salam Zain, yes phase 9 town has got possession plots and they are construction ready in few months i think so, but i am talking about proper phase 9 which still in in file format. Balloting haven’t been taken place till now. What do you think prices of it will grow?

Phase-9 proper is a long term project. Keep its file in your locker. InshaAllah; you will get good profit in 2-years.

Phase 9 , as of now will depreciate as all rumors for balloting proved false. DHA authorities will not be able to launch ballot in 2014, hence the price will reduce due to excess flow in market. The price will fall as it is happening and shall rise in jan 2015 again before ballot.

Its a long term project. Nothing on ground. However DHA 9 TOWN owners will be given possession this year and a sharp and final increase will be witnessed on possession.

Dha 9 town will witness the second rise on launching of linking project of 9 town and phase 6 E block, to give it a proper entrance.

July dha phase 9 name may be dha gold town,prices will rise 200% this year

@ shah, how are you saying that in July prices will increase. DO you know firm report that a balloting will happen by then? As far as i can see, its a very big project and balloting is not foreseen till the next year.

There are many spectulator on this site,mostly dealers, who has been saying that phase 9 going to boom this week, that week bla bla. All proved wrong. Prices jumped fron 13 to 21 lack 5 marla without any develpement. Now it will b back to same 13 , only jymps will come when something real happens. I think its stleast 5 yrs project. It has to be 5 yrs bcozz its very very big land. And for 5 yrs, files will keep going sale/purchase result in collection of transfer fees and once dha collected enough to build something they will do balletig, n then again long wait, dont listen to anyone advise, think ure self , n see last full yr pattern of these speculations, what actually happened, all big investors bought files in 13 lack n created shortage in market and showed that its goi to be next big hit/election done, is all goody goody, then they started selling, it to poor people in 17. 18.19.20 and even 21 lack, now they have earned enough and buyers are less in market, so now they are selling in back at whatever price they getting, even if they need to sell remaini files in 13 lack, theh wont mind,bcozz they already earned . So if u see ground realities and can hold for 5 years for personal uae then hold, if ure prupose is profit or small jumps/business then sell it asasp. Dont belive me :slight_smile: wait for 2 more month, it will come to 13 to 14 n u will be too late. Unless u can hold for 5 yrs atleast foe profits,not to build house, that will be 10 yrs atleast,just like old days investment, invest for children:)

Very nice bitter truth bitter born2die!

@ Born2die, Sir well you are absolutely right i think so, and the prices of file increased but decreased since i bought my file. I am not in a hurry as i am still very young and can keep it for the next 5 to 7 years.

Though i must say , you are right about dealers ripping people off. I was told myself that balloting will happen in the next year, that is 2014. But i see no sign of balloting in the near future. I have a plot in phase 8 too, for which they are saying that it will be handed over for possession in 2016. So i think in 2015 end or 2016 start they will do something about phase 9.

Born to 2 it will happen again this year…price will again rise from march/april till eid…and then again will start fallling in december…this is the dha pattern of investors making money

I agree with that. Last year I bought a file of 5 marla and sold it after 3 months and made a pretty good profit on it. If prices fall below 15, I might buy a file again this year. Its not a big amount and prices will rise sooner or later, whether it takes 3 months or 12 months. So not a bad option for those who can hold for the right time.

Amjad, i saw it sold in almost 15 today :slight_smile: So you never know you get lucky soon to . But dont jump as soon it reach below 15. This time chances are it will reach till 14 Only if Buyer show some Sabar (Sabar ka phal meetha), due to Investors money sucked up in Bahria Karachi. All investors jumped in that pool, literally all Lahori’s/ISB … Once they eat up from there in next4,5 months they will come back… Moreover LDA City is also playing some silent role , a good chunk of investment is caught there. Although LDA City is like buy 5 plots and you might get 2 to 3 :slight_smile: Rest will be sold by land mafia… Haha

One thing i like about zameen.com is even if there is any negative statement about property prices going up/down. They dont block the post. What i have seen on another famous lahorerxxxxxxxstate.com is that they remove the bad comments against dha 9 :slight_smile:

Today's price of Phase 9 file is around 48 Lakhs, I am surprised to see that phase 7 reasonable plot of 1 K is being offered in the range of 70 lakhs to 115 lakhs.

Can any one comment why not to go and buy a confirm plot rather than to put himself in a risk of getting unknown plot on an unknown balloting date.

@Ahmad, I agree with you, Zameen definitely have a credit to remain unbiased unlike others.

@Ather Mumtaz

I agree with you, its better to go for confirm plot in Phase-7. At least you can choose the location from map. Secondly; Phase-7 possession has started and it will be completed next year approximately whereas Phase-9 would need around 6-7 years to get developed.

Well o well people dha phase 9 at 18.50 withou2 ground plots it should be 28 … Dha is making it a hot spot … U will see a sharp increase this year may be balloting do not happen but surly happen in few month,i applied for membership and put files in locker … I can wait till 2022 ,who cares about daily rise and down. But no fool long term investor will go to lda city ,lda city first do not match dha level from construction to transparency,from location to security .and it is standing where dha was in 2004 ,they need 8 years almost to acquire all land , 5 marla lda is worst investment ,if 5 marla in lda city is 9 lac,dha phase 9 last plot near grave should be 5 times higher … Dha at least acquired all land , phase 5 m block which is extension,phas7,8 almost going to there final stage after that all focus will be on phase 9… So best time to invest/ plus ring road will make it superior ,do not forget nfc phase 2 too… Lda city 9 lac only mad will invest while better socirties with more fruit already maturing and price still low.

@Shah

I agree witb you, lda city is very risky investment. Lda has very bad track record. Only big dealers and lda staffwould be the beneficiary.

Bravo…born2die

DHA phase 9 has well and truly bounced back,5 marla has crossed 19 lakhs Today!!! Way to go! Its all happened in 3 weeks:D